Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bigfoot On Mars? NASA Captures Alien Figure

Bigfoot on Mars? NASA captures alien figure

By Gary Cleland
    Last Updated: 2:01pm GMT 23/01/2008

Is this the picture that proves that there is life on Mars? And the existence of Bigfoot? TO SEE THE VIDEO CLICK ON THE SOURCE LINK.

The picture was taken in 2004 when enlarged reveals a mysterious figure

It certainly is - if you believe the current crop of rumours whizzing around cyberspace after the image was captured on the surface of the Red Planet.

The photograph, taken in 2004 by the Mars explorer Spirit, appears to show a human shaped object that looks startingly like previous photographs purporting to have captured Bigfoot.

Unsurprisingly, conspiracy theorists have had a field day. One blogger wrote: “My first thought: It’s Bigfoot! If you show me another rock in another photo of Mars that naturally looks like that, I will reconsider. “Doesn’t look very much alive though.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh how silly.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Bigfoot?? Noo.. that's my college roommate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Bigfoot?? Noo.. that's my college roommate.
    My ex wife was your college roommate?????????
    Do I feel sorry for you.

LOL

OH GIVE ME A BREAK. IT HAS NO FEET ON IT. HOW CAN BIGFOOT HAVE NO FEET. IT IS A ROCK OR SHADOW OR SOMETHING. AND ONLY ONE PICTURE. IF THE PEOPLE TAKING THE PICTURE THOUGHT THERE WAS A HAIR OF A CHANCE THAT THIS WAS A "MARTIAN" THERE WOULD BE HUNDREDS OF PICTURES.

Yes, and every time I drive through a canyon pass near my home I see three elephants in a row father, mother, and baby, walking with trunks holding tails. It is just a rock formation.