Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bill Clinton's Straight Talk on Lagging U.S. Economy

Bill Clinton's Straight Talk on Lagging U.S. Economy

Former President Bill Clinton says the American dream "has been under assault for 30 years" while speaking about jobs and the economy at the Clinton Global Initiative's annual meeting. Learn more about the CGI »

http://news.yahoo.com/decade-difference-concert/
    I didn't listen to it, but thought how ironic the above bolded (by me) statement is coming from Clinton.

Funny that it should coincide with the '86 amnesty of 3 million illegal aliens by Reagan, hmmm?

That amnesty was the beginning of the end for the the American Dream for Americans and was a colossal failure, as we now have upwards of 30 million illegal aliens and their spawn.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I think Slick Willy is trying to position Hillary for a White House Run and doing so by putting his name in the News and making himself relevant again
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)