Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bill Cosby

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bill Cosby

I used to respect him but now that he throws out the racism card, he's no different from the others. Also, I never really cared for the Bill Cosby show. It ALWAYS showed whites as being ignorant, stupid, goofy, whereas all the black people on that program were professional, intelligent, highly respectful black Americans. Is this the reality or the standard? I think not!

I Loved Bill Cosby..

I Loved Bill Cosby all the way back to when he did Fat Albert...Apparently he has jumped aboard the Liberal express which teaches people that whites are BORN racists (which is in itself racism, and offensive)
    Liberalism is such a terrible poison to our society. We were doing so well and now these haters are spreading their racism rampantly and its causing a great deal of hate and anger on both sides. Truely a foul display

bill is just trying to get his credability back with blacks because he went around the country telling them to get their act together and stop blaming white people for everything. he went in to hiding after the blacks started a backlash against his speeches. now he wants to agree with carter to make blacks accept him again. now, myself being black am very disappointed in bill and i know in his heart he doesn't believe what he's saying either. this whole administration is a joke and all you white people have to do is stand your ground believe me their are as many blacks then you might think that's disappointed in obama and i'm glad. i didn't vote for him cause i looked at his voting record and he wants amnesty. it was just common since for me so i didn't vote anyone. as time goes on if everyone stands strong, everything will work itself out and the American people will prevail. i am very sure of it. then maybe we won't need labels anymore and everyone can just be Americans. peace

Re: Bill Cosby

Quote Originally Posted by USAFVeteran
    I used to respect him but now that he throws out the racism card, he's no different from the others. Also, I never really cared for the Bill Cosby show. It ALWAYS showed whites as being ignorant, stupid, goofy, whereas all the black people on that program were professional, intelligent, highly respectful black Americans. Is this the reality or the standard? I think not!
    I too used to like Cosby.
    His Black/White views were not biased.
    In his old age he has lost his mind and is now a racist, IMHO.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

ELE

I'll never buy any of his prducts or see his moives again.

I too WAS a Bill Cosby fan. Interesting, after he got his fame and fortune in part due to his popularity with white people, he now shows HIS true colors.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dr Hill on the O'Reilly factor is another race-baiter. For someone with a PHD, you'd think he'd know better.

Quote Originally Posted by rcook
    bill is just trying to get his credability back with blacks because he went around the country telling them to get their act together and stop blaming white people for everything. he went in to hiding after the blacks started a backlash against his speeches. now he wants to agree with carter to make blacks accept him again. now, myself being black am very disappointed in bill and i know in his heart he doesn't believe what he's saying either. this whole administration is a joke and all you white people have to do is stand your ground believe me their are as many blacks then you might think that's disappointed in obama and i'm glad. i didn't vote for him cause i looked at his voting record and he wants amnesty. it was just common since for me so i didn't vote anyone. as time goes on if everyone stands strong, everything will work itself out and the American people will prevail. i am very sure of it. then maybe we won't need labels anymore and everyone can just be Americans. peace
    I respect your point of view and appreciate your comments. I knew there were intelligent African Americans out there other than what the press is constantly promoting, i.e. Sharpton, Jackson, Wright, Cosby, Van Jones, Dr. Hill, Waters, Rangel, and the like.

rcook,

I know you are knew to this forum but I would love to hear more thoughts about your views regarding the throwing out the word "racism" consistently. I am a lot more willing to listen and consider your views rather than those who shout racism. Once that word is thrown out, I throw anything else they say out the window as well.

and as you should throw everything else out the window. that's why they pull the race card cause they know it usually works. it's always the last line of defense when things don't go the way they want. i've been attacked many times in my life time because of racism and the reason i know it's racism is when i'm called the "N" word by the attacker. other than that, there's no way to call someone a racist just because you don't agree with them or if they don't treat you in a manner that you prefer. but i will tell you this, i am so embarrassed as a black American (and i'm sure i'm not the only one) of what this president and his administration is doing that i automatically feel whenever i encounter intellegent white people i feel they see me as a dumbass black that voted for obama and that "i'm" a racist. i'm mixed (white/black), but to white people i'm just another black man. i know all white people don't feel that way but this thing is so bad. i can't wait till all the truth comes out about his birth certificate and all the corruption and who's all involved. we must take our country back and get a real media that cares about real Americans and report the truth. Americans have to stop being complacent and using political correctness. "all" illegals must go in order for our laws to be respected again. there needs to be set terms on how long a senator can stay in washington. accountabilithy for everything taxpayers pay for through the government. i also beleive, the next presidential debates the candidates need to be hooked up to lie detectors test so the American people can truly see who's honest or not. hey, they had a game show like that why not, trusting someone with the most power in the world with our lives ain't no game. white people or should i say America, don't be afraid to say how you feel around any black person if you know deep in your heart you're not a racist because if they get offended and start calling you a racist then they are un-American and they are the racist. so don't waste time feeling bad. anyone that calls you a racist without any "solid" proof are themselves being a racist. just like that situation with that dumb professor that couldn't get in his house cause he lost his keys. to me i think that was all a set up because the guy write books and does lectures about race relations; also he was working on a documentary too at the time of the incident. i feel he's friends with obama and this was the time for him to start something and he did. i don't believe he lost he keys to his house at all. if you really think about it, he knows he's a prominent black man living amongst well to do white people coming back from a trip at night standing outside his house wearing a hooded sweater and a back pack with another freind with him trying to break in his own house from the front. no intelligent back man with a counscious would even consider doing something like that. this un-American knew excactly how it would play out and it did. but i'm glad it panned out that way because it exposed o'bama even more on how "racist" he is by first commenting that he "didn't have all the facts yet", but then stated how the police department "acted stupidly". now what he did was act stupidly. America will prevail but in the mean time Americans need to turn off all these reality shows and start paying more attention to the real reality show that's going on behind their backs and get involved. i'm really starting to enjoy everyday i wakeup to see this admistration falling apart and the truth coming out bit by bit. to me this is the best reality show ever. thanks God for real Americans like glen beck, lou dobbs, hannity, rush, herman cain, senator sessions, congressman wilson, ALIPAC, drudge report, Fox news and all you "real Americans" that's fighting the good fight. peace

Quote Originally Posted by USAFVeteran
    Dr Hill on the O'Reilly factor is another race-baiter. For someone with a PHD, you'd think he'd know better.

I know!
    How can someone that smart be so stupid.
    He is Left of Left too.
    He amazes me with his speed of speech.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast