Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Bin Laden: Obama Speech Sows Seeds of Hatred

Bin Laden: Obama Speech Sows Seeds of Hatred

Thursday, June 4, 2009 1:09 PM

By: Dave Eberhart

As President Barack Obama called for a new beginning to relations between America and the Islamic world in Cairo Thursday, Osama bin Laden was heaping praise on the criminal perpetrators of the 9/11 attacks.

For those who thought Obama’s speech might hamper the message of radical Islam, a new rash of vitriol and threats from al-Qaida chieftains may seem like a slap in the face.

In an audio message aired on Al-Jazeera TV, Bin Laden proclaims: “Obama and his administration have sown new seeds that will increase hatred and vengeance towards America,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Obama is a traitor to our people and country!

Obama must be impeached and exciled to the Middle East where he belongs.........
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He evidently has not gotten over his childhood difficulty in making friends I see

I was wondering when his 7 to 8 years in muslim elementary school teachings were going to start coming out.

I mean he could only hide who he really was for only so long. His stepfather that signed documents stating that his "adopted son" was muslim, must be proud.

Quote Originally Posted by cjbl2929
    I was wondering when his 7 to 8 years in muslim elementary school teachings were going to start coming out.

I mean he could only hide who he really was for only so long. His stepfather that signed documents stating that his "adopted son" was muslim, must be proud.

I had initially said we'd see this happening within 6 months of his taking possession of the white house and give it a year at most before all charade and facade is dropped altogether and there is one big collective gasp heard round the world as the US realizes it has been HAD.

So far, obama is running ahead of schedule and people are in for one HELL of a rude awakening.

Seems like Dumbo Ears can't please anyone! He works so hard at making friends...like the desperate child on the playground, vying for everyones, I mean ANYONE's attention. In the end NO ONE likes him and he's gained no one's respect. He pissed off Americans and Muslims alike with his obvious pandering. I swear this is all a plan to get everyone to hate each other.

Did anyone notice that little bit of peach fuzz on his upper lip when giving the speech in Cairo? He's like a chameleon. It is so obvious it's nauseating!

It's gonna be such a long 3 1/2 years.