Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bin Laden really dead or is this an Obama re-election ploy?

It seems suspicious to me that this man was thrown out to sea right away and now the White House will not release pictures of the body. Just my opinion, but I think this is a publicity stunt for Obama's re-election.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Their actions are how conspiracy theories are born. More and more people are starting to doubt it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think they did get Bin Laden but Obama will be using this as leverage to get re-elected. It's not going to work.

The election is still a ways off and Americans are known for having a short memory. Don't worry, there is still time for Barry to piss off more people (thus sealing his fate) by election time. Osama will be a distant memory by then!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I think they got him CIA and FBI confirms it but as far as re-elected i dont know Right now Rep.dont have much running against him.

I personally believe that Obama lied to his people, the issue Bin Laden is an electoral strategy ... Al Qaeda has long been weakened by that long ago lost its leader, in the recent riots in North Africa did not appear, none of this radical group showed their fanaticism for the death of their leader, only small items probably invented by the media's media world. A president who wants to legalize all costs to millions of people who violated the laws of a country, there is a serious and credible president, Nobel peace?? that peace ??.......... Che Guevara after shooting the first thing they did was take a picture .... Good for the law passed in Florida!

April
    Moved from General Discussion.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Their actions are how conspiracy theories are born. More and more people are starting to doubt it.
    Absolutely, it is because of his games and deception that everyone is questioning what really happened and if the body dumped is really Bin Laden.