Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Black Man Pleads Guilty to Posing as Obama-Hating White Supr

Race Relations being forced upon us by the MSM and Liberals, are trying to tear us all apart!!
    __________________________________________________ __________

Black Man Pleads Guilty to Posing as Obama-Hating White Supremacist on Facebook

NEW ORLEANS — An African-American man from Mississippi admits posing as a white supremacist to send a death threat across state lines by Facebook.

The U.S. Attorney's Office says 20-year-old Dyron L. Hart of Poplarville pleaded guilty Wednesday in federal court to making a threat in November 2008.

Hart admitted creating a name and using a white supremacists' photo to pose as a white man who planned to kill blacks because Barack Obama had been elected president.

He originally was charged with threatening three black students at Nicholls State — where he had attended one semester — but pleaded guilty Wednesday to one count.

He sent the threats from a computer in Poplarville.

The maximum sentence is five years in prison and a $250,000 fine; sentencing is Nov. 18.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,539 ... latestnews
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

AE

Now will they charge HIM with a hate crime?
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

If you got the time why not do the time!

No way would I surrender my rights and priveleges to go to prison.
    Life is just too short for that crap.

Good question AE.........it is still a hate crime
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

They should charge him with a hate crime. His intent was to create racial tensions between whites and blacks also.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

AE

JohnnyYuma, that is right on the dollar. His intention was to create strife where no strife may have existed where he lived.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€