Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That is an amazing video. The bikers and the locals stood up and said NO to the Black Panthers and ran them out of their neighborhood.

I think Americans have had enough of the left fringe telling them how it is going to be and how they cannot defend themselves because of accusations of racism.

Law abiding Americans of every color are taking a massive hit from the explosive growth of the black markets in this nation and they are fighting back and standing up and will not be deterred.

I do not know what the BPs had to say, but I bet it was something about systematic white racism that manifested in Mr. Horn the night he shot people trying to invade a home.

Same message, different day, do not defend yourself, your neighbors, or your property.

It is the same message we are being sent about defending America from illegal aliens.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Since when do can legally kill someone who is seen leaving our neighbors house carrying a tv. When has stealing become a crime carrying the death penalty. We are not yet under the laws of radical Islam. This is a burglar suspect.
    I wonder if Mr. Horn would have acted the same if the burglars had been white. According to his recorded message he would not have and he committed a racist act.
    No lives were threatened as in the case of the speeder being tased. Had the police been called and tased the burglars the would have been charged with using excessive force.
    What do we do with people who break into this country steal and kill? Reward them with benefits and charge the taxpayer.

If I had shot and killed the illegal alien stealing my stereo out of my car(twice) and trashing my car so many time that I had to junk it and move, I would be in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Since when do can legally kill someone who is seen leaving our neighbors house carrying a tv. When has stealing become a crime carrying the death penalty. We are not yet under the laws of radical Islam. This is a burglar suspect.
    I wonder if Mr. Horn would have acted the same if the burglars had been white. According to his recorded message he would not have and he committed a racist act.
    No lives were threatened as in the case of the speeder being tased. Had the police been called and tased the burglars the would have been charged with using excessive force.
    What do we do with people who break into this country steal and kill? Reward them with benefits and charge the taxpayer.

If I had shot and killed the illegal alien stealing my stereo out of my car(twice) and trashing my car so many time that I had to junk it and move, I would be in prison.
    I have not read up on this case, but I thought they were trying to smash in the front door or had smashed in the front door?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Oh man I love it... the thing is.. ALL Americans are tired of the crime wave that has hit America... Now America is fighting back and these people "The Black Panthers" don't like it. That took cahoona's... I'll give them that.... but I think that was meant to stir up racial hatred

the same goes for any other racial group... there is no room for you in America
    Black Panthers
    KKK
    LaRaza

See Ya... wouldn't want to be Ya
    The real crime wave is not just black. The message I am getting from all this is that the color of crime in America is black.

You would probably love this even more.

Whites don't want to live with blacks, not even rich blacks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEe1dBaS ... re=related

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

I have not read up on this case, but I thought they were trying to smash in the front door or had smashed in the front door?

W
    Shooting of Neighbor's Burglars Stirs Debate
    By MIGUEL BUSTILLO
    Los Angeles Times
    November 26, 2007

PASADENA, Texas — When he saw two men pry into his neighbor's house with a crowbar earlier this month, Joe Horn did what many people would do: He called 911.
    But when police had not shown up by the time the suspects were about to leave, the 61-year-old retiree did something most people probably would not: He put down the phone, stepped outside with his shotgun, and killed them."I'm not going to let them get away with this," Mr. Horn told the 911 dispatcher, who responded: "Property's not worth killing someone over."
    Seconds later, the sound of a gun being loaded was captured on the 911 tape, followed by the warning: "Move, [and] you're dead" and then three bursts of gunfire. Miguel DeJesus, 38, and Diego Ortiz, 30, died from their wounds. Both had small-time criminal histories.
    The recording of Mr. Horn's anger, frustration, and eagerness to take the law into his own hands has made him the focus of a national debate. Critics condemn him as a vigilante bent on meting out murderous justice. Admirers praise him as a courageous hero whom any law abider would love to have next door.
    "Why is he still a free man?" Linda Edwards wrote in a letter to the Houston Chronicle.
    "Joe Horn gets a Texas 'attaboy' from me," John Meagher countered in the next letter on the page, adding: "Justice was served, law or not."
    As the debate rages on talk radio and cable news shows, Mr. Horn remains free. However, according to his attorney, he is so overwrought with grief and overwhelmed by the press glare that he's left his home in this blue-collar Houston suburb best known as the former home of Gilley's — the honky-tonk bar immortalized in the movie "Urban Cowboy."
    "Joe has never been anything but a gentle person. He's not the type of monster that they are making him out to be," attorney Tom Lambright said in an interview with Houston radio host Michael Berry , who was playing a spoof of Bob Marley's "I Shot the Sheriff" called "I Shot the Burglar."
    Mr. Lambright did not return requests for comment.
    Authorities are still investigating what happened November 14, but they plan to let a Harris County grand jury decide whether Mr. Horn, a former computer consultant, should be charged with any crimes.
    "This is not an individual who stepped outside and gunned down two pedestrians on the sidewalk," a Pasadena police captain, A.H. "Bud" Corbett, said. "In a situation where there is some uncertainty about which side of the law someone was on, the best thing to do is assemble all the information and present it to the grand jury." Noting Texans' prevailing populist views on guns and self-defense — and the sharply mixed reaction to what Mr. Horn did — legal experts differ over whether a jury of his peers would ever indict him.
    http://www.nysun.com/article/66946

This is what happen when our justice system, our legal system, our mental health system does not work. In many ways I understand why Mr. Horn acted in the manner that he did. He was pissing angry and he reacted.
    People ARE feed up so much that they feel the have to take charge.
    I have mixed feelings about a lot of things that is happening in this country.

Dyehard,

You just posted a link to a White Nationalist propaganda video which violates ALIPAC's rules.

You are also flagrantly race baiting, which is a violation of our rules.

You are not going to resort to the cheap shot tactics of the pro illegal alien lobby on our boards.

All Americans of every color that stand against illegal immigration are being told they cannot take that stand because it is racist of them to do so.

I believe the New Black Panther's have done that on many occasions as well in regards to cases like these.

You need to decide if you are going to take the path of screaming racism when it is seen as a quick and easy political benefit or if you are going to stand up to the over assertions of racism that are out of control in this country right now.

But most importantly, you need to address your violation of the ALIPAC rules in this discussion immediately.

W

And by the way Dyehard, the Black Panthers do not represent the majority of American blacks anymore than the White Nationalist do for white America.

W

And by the way Dyehard, the Black Panthers do not represent the majority of American blacks anymore than the White Nationalist do for white America.

W
    My understanding is that they do not even represent the Black Panthers and certainly not Black American. Black American is as concern about crime as anyone else. All carime and especiall Black on Bllack crime. Their youth are killing each other in some of our major cities. It is a epidemic.

W
    My understanding is that they do not even represent the Black Panthers and certainly not Black American. Black American is as concern about crime as anyone else. All carime and especiall Black on Bllack crime. Their youth are killing each other in some of our major cities. It is a epidemic.
    I agree, but please understand that one of the big problems we are having in this country is that nobody can have an honest conversation about crime, race, demographics, and socio economic and cultural factors because of the overused race card.

While I do think you are race baiting a bit, I want to point out that your link can stand because you have pointed out the person hosting these videos is a White Nationalist.

It appears that both extremes were present at this incident. However, most of the people in the video appear to just be locals that are ticked off.

W

If the Black Panthers would have made their press conference at another location, I wouldn't have a problem with it. They have the right to complain, no matter how ridiculous their charges are. Everyone has a right to be wrong. What is not acceptable is the Black Panthers trying to intimidate Mr. Horn by conducting their press conference in front of his house.

The Black Panthers are bullies.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast