Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by USAFVeteran
    Yep, I"m a White, Conservative, Pro-Military, Pro-USA, Pro-English Language, Pro-Legal Immigration, Male BIGOT!!!!
    Damn!! I guess that makes me a bigot too! In this PC world, it's hard to keep up with exactly how bigoted I am. USAFVet, good thing you live in Japan! I hope you aren't as discriminated against in Japan as you would if you lived here. BTW, thanks for your help even though you don't technically have to be involved!
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

I love it here in Japan. Of course, there are some that don't like foreigners but I never have any problems. But sometimes there are places that post signs "no foreigners allowed" but that's because they had problems with foreigners in the past so it's the foreigners fault. I have no complaints.

I love it here in Japan. Of course, there are some that don't like foreigners but I never have any problems. But sometimes there are places that post signs "no foreigners allowed" but that's because they had problems with foreigners in the past so it's the foreigners fault. I have no complaints.
    I understand. When I was 20, I went to London and went to a bar in South Kensington. I propped my feet up on another barstool to relax. The barkeep came up and knocked my feet off as if I were offending him. That was my first cultural difference, and I made sure from that point on that I didn't offend the cultures that I visited.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

And DON'T stick your chopsticks up and down in your rice since this signifies death. And BTW I was in the U.K. for 2 years. I HATED England but enjoyed Scotland and Wales. But the food and weather is crappy and the English people are quite rude and snobbish (or at least that's what I felt)

Yep, I"m a White, Conservative, Pro-Military, Pro-USA, Pro-English Language, Pro-Legal Immigration, Male BIGOT!!!!
    You Terrorist, you!! May you hug your Constitution for the rest of your life! I want a tee shirt that says 'Right Wing Extremist -->' Better yet, howabout a baseball cap!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rockfish,

Agreed! If you find a good shirt or hat, let me know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12