Blast From The Past - 6 Years Ago Today...

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 02/08/2013 18:46 -0500

Six years ago today, with the S&P 500 around 1460 - having risen 20% without a correction for seven months - a handful of Wall Street's best and brightest joined CNBC's Larry Kudlow and Bob Pisani to discuss the Goldilocks economy, why the bears are wrong, and where the market is going next. Sometimes, we just need a reminder to snap us out of that recency bias... for example, Bob Pisani: "We have got a global rally going on... and the important thing is... there's a floor to the market - every time, for the last seven months, they sell the market down for 2 days, it comes right back."

Ralph Acampora: "I'm bullish, but I don't think I am bullish enough...there's new leadership"

Larry Kudlow: "Goldilocks kicks some more butt and the bears of the last four years are wrong... as they climb the 'wall of worry'"

Bob Pisani: "Transports have been rallying - as the disaster that the bears keep talking about hasn't happened... When you are in a global expansion like this, to sell...is foolish."
and our favorite:

Bob Pisani: "People who keep talking about this real estate bubble don't understand... there are 3 things that bring down real estate markets: 1) the economy falls apart, 2) liquidity is withdrawn, and 3) supply overwhelming market - NONE of that has happened."

Kudlow & Company 02/11/2007 Part 1 - YouTube

Blast From The Past - 6 Years Ago Today... | Zero Hedge