Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BOOM! Joe DiGenova on Kavanaugh: “Democrats Don’t Care if They Sacrifice a Fine Man…

BOOM! Joe DiGenova on Kavanaugh: “Democrats Don’t Care if They Sacrifice a Fine Man… And I Say to Them, I Hope You All Rot in Hell” (VIDEO)

by Jim Hoft September 30, 2018 245 Comments

567Share

218Tweet

Former US Attorney for the District of Columbia Joe DiGenova joined Steve Hilton and his panel on The Next Revolution on Sunday night.

The panel, which included far left hack Richard Fowler, was discussing the atrocious treatment of Judge Kavanaugh by Senate Democrats.
    DiGenova did not hold back as he blasted the Democrat Party and their divisive tactics to destroy the SCOTUS confirmation process.

Joe DiGenova:
    I don’t think there’s any doubts that the Democrats have purposely designed this process to be an affront to dignity of the senate and its proceedings. Senator Feinstein has been a senator for a very long time. She didn’t accidentally mess this up. This was a purposeful plan. She designed it this way. When she said her staff didn’t leak it doesn’t matter what she says. A Democrat leaked the information to the media. That’s all that matters. And where we are headed is for a showdown. There’s going to be a vote. And Judge Kavanaugh may be confirmed, he may not. We have three complex Republicans who don’t know what they’re going to do led by Jeff Flake. And the bottom line is this. The Democrats created this problem. They’re happy about it. This is the kind of politics they love and they want. The accidental leaking of her name by Democrats is just a part of a system that they have designed. They want power. They’ll do anything to get it. And they don’t care if they sacrifice a fine man and his wife and their two lovely daughters. And I say to them I hope you all rot in hell.
    Via The Next Revolution:

Youtube Video https://youtu.be/6sYxZebf3Sg

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...in-hell-video/

Republicans will not allow Brett Kavanaugh to be "sacrified" by the DemoQuack Loonie Liars. No, we won't. Shut it down, vote and confirm by Friday. Period. End of discussion. Send these Loonie Liars back into their bin of obscurity from which they crawled.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn