Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Boys’ Educational Failure Is No Mystery

Boys’ Educational Failure Is No Mystery | Print | E-mail
    Written by Selwyn Duke
    Tuesday, 08 December 2009 08:43
    A lot has changed since 1960. If Connie Francis were to sing “Where the Boys Areâ€

Hylander_1314

Thank you very much for posting this article. I read every word with devout attention.

This issue is very close to my heart and I was very much in agreement with both the author Selwyn Duke and the comments of Phyllis Schlafly.

This is a big problem in America. America is no longer producing many new innovations or even good rock n roll anymore. I think issues like the one described in this article are at the heart of the problem.

Over political correctness and big brother politics in our schools and popular culture are mentally neutering males early in life and retarding their development which has been the life blood of our civilization.

No offense to the ladies, but our nation is becoming like a six cylinder engine with only about 4 cylinders working and I see what this article describes reflected around me each and every day with the latest "dumb white male" TV Commercial.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm with ya' on this one William. I saw it when my own son was in school. Along with the dumbing down of the lads, they're not allowed to tussle anymore. I remember when I was in school, you ended up wrestling around in grass, and when the adults broke it up, you ended up cleaning erasers for a few afternoons, but it got the frustrations out of your system. Now what do we have today? School shootings, gangs gone wild, teachers afraid to institute disipline, and whole generation on more drugs than ever in our history.

I don't know how I managed to help him get through it, and this 10 years ago. I can't imagine how Orwellian it's gotten today. If I ever have any grandkids, I will do my best to help home school them, because other than "out of necessity", it is torture to send kids to government sponsered public schools. Or else you really hate your kids.

bttt
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)