BREAKING: Islamic Man Arrested For Threats To Blow Up Trump Tower, Israeli Embassy, DOJ Says

EuropaNewswire/Gado/Getty Images

By Ryan Saavedra @realsaavedra
May 22, 2019

The Department of Justice announced on Wednesday that an Islamic man in New Jersey has been arrested for allegedly threatening to blow up Trump Tower and the Israeli embassy in New York City, providing support to Hamas, and threatening to shoot up pro-Israel supporters.

video at the page link

The 20-year-old man, who will not be named by The Daily Wire, was arrested on Wednesday morning for "attempting to provide material support to Hamas, lying on his application to enlist in the U.S. Army, and making a threat against pro-Israel supporters," the DOJ said in a statement.
According to the criminal complaint, the suspect emailed the Al-Qassam Brigades, which is the military wing of the Palestinian-Arab Hamas terrorist organization, stating that he "reverted to Islam a few weeks ago" and was interested in joining the group.
"In April 2019, [the suspect] appeared in an Instagram Live video wearing a black ski mask and stated that he was against Zionism and the neo-liberal establishment. When asked by another participant in the video if he would go to Gaza and join Hamas, [the suspect] stated 'yes, If I could find a way,'" the DOJ stated. "Later in the video, [the suspect] displayed a Hamas flag and retrieved a handgun. He then stated 'I’m gonna go to the [expletive] pro-Israel march and I’m going to shoot everybody.'"
In other social media posts, the suspect stated, "I want to shoot the pro-israel demonstrators ... you can get a gun and shoot your way through or use a vehicle and ram people ... all you need is a gun or vehicle to go on a rampage ... I do not care if security forces come after me, they will have to put a bullet in my head to stop me."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/47552...mpaign=dwbrand