Retarded Joey is A.K.A. Pedo Peter...I want to Laugh but this is serious

BREAKING: New Leak Allegedly Shows Hunter Biden Weighing Crack, Calling His Father ‘Pedo Peter’

Darian Alexander | Jul 11, 2022

Image Source: https://www.the-sun.com/news/us-news...ept-him-sober/

Sleepy Joe Biden may be exhausted, but good ol’ Hunter is wide awake on that Sunday mornin’ powder! Embarrassments for the White House have only continued after a newly released video showed Joe Biden’s 52-year-old son recording himself with a cigarette in his mouth as he weighs a white powder on a scale that many speculate is cocaine.
The video, posted to Twitter by Turning Point USA’s Benny Johnson, shows Hunter taking numerous deep breaths as he shifts the focus of the camera away from himself and towards the alleged crack he is weighing on the scale.

Benny Johnson
@bennyjohnson
·
Follow

Hunter Biden arguing with a hooker about how much crack he has

Watch on Twitter

6:55 PM · Jul 10, 2022

“I just made out the bag,” a woman, who is allegedly a hooker, said in the background. “It’s 2.06.”
“Two point zero seven,” Hunter Biden responded as he weighed the substance. “Without the bag.”
American Military News reported that the viral clip has been viewed over 8 million times on Twitter alone.

Users of the popular anonymous online board 4chan apparently claimed to have hacked Hunter Biden’s iCloud account.

Content shared on 4chan allegedly included photos of text messages involving drug use, money exchanges, and guns, and even a screenshot that appears to show Hunter named his father, Joe Biden, “Pedo Peter” in his phone contacts.
An NBC News report indicated that the CIA has announced they are “aware” of an alleged hack of Hunter Biden’s iCloud account
“At this time we are not in a position to make public comments on potential investigative actions but I can assure you the Secret Service along with other federal law enforcement partners are aware of the social media posts and claims referencing Mr. Biden,” stated U.S. Secret Service spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi.
Another video that was shared around Twitter this past weekend showed Joe Biden as a senator in 1991 expressing support for brutal legal punishments against those caught possessing crack cocaine.
“If you have a piece of crack cocaine no bigger than this quarter that I’m holding in my hand. One quarter of one dollar. We passed a law through the leadership of Senator Thurmond and myself and others, a law that says, ‘If you’re caught with that, you go to jail for five years,” Biden said. “You get no probation. You get nothing other than five years in jail. Judge doesn’t have a choice.”

(18429) FLASHBACK: In 1991, Biden Touts Work W/ Sen. Thurmond To Pass Strict Crack Cocaine Penalties - YouTube

“Now, the fact of the matter is, we’ve gone from there all the way up to saying, under the leadership of Senator Thurmond, and I’d like to suggest that I take some small credit for it myself, as well, and others, the presiding officer, that there is now a death penalty and we passed it a couple years ago,” he
bragged.

“If you are a major drug dealer, involved in the trafficking of drugs, and murder results in your activities, you go to death,” Biden continued. “And a number of other severe penalties. We changed the law so that if you are arrested and you are a drug dealer, under our forfeiture statutes, you can, the government can, take everything you own. Everything from your car to your house, your bank account. Not merely what they confiscate in terms of the dollars from the transaction that you’ve just got caught engaging in. We can take everything. We have laws in the last several years where we don’t allow judges discretion to sentence people. Flat time sentencing. You get caught, you go to jail.”
Hunter Biden’s alleged cocaine-weighing was shared on Twitter by Donald Trump Jr., who lamented the double standards of the left, writing, “the things he decided may be a bit too much for film!!! Also imagine the coverage if this was me?”

BREAKING: New Leak Allegedly Shows Hunter Biden Weighing Crack, Calling His Father 'Pedo Peter' - Big League Politics