Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    He argued, again, that he did nothing wrong, and warned that his impeachment would set a "dangerous and chilling precedent."
    WHAT?

Let me get this straight, holding corrupt a-hole politicians accountable is setting a dangerous and chilling precedent? Well if that is the case then I want a hell of a lot more dangerous and chilling. In fact I think I want outright deadly and deep freezing.

When Blago was saying “dangerous and chilling precedentâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Does anybody know if a full pardon by Obama would remove the ineligible to run or hold office penalty imposed on Blago last night?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Does anybody know if a full pardon by Obama would remove the ineligible to run or hold office penalty imposed on Blago last night?
    Good question cayla, but even if that wiped out his ineligibility, who would vote for him? And I doubt if any politician with an ounce of self-preservation would appoint him to any position funded by taxpayer dollars.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Good question cayla, but even if that wiped out his ineligibility, who would vote for him? And I doubt if any politician with an ounce of self-preservation would appoint him to any position funded by taxpayer dollars.
    Nothing coming out of the Chicago machine surprises me.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Getting any votes would not be Blago’ s main goal here. His main object would be to keep his butt out of jail. He is a lawyer and with Illinois being the number one state for frivolous lawsuits in the country he will always be able to find same sleazy law firm to work for. (There is another first for Illinois you may not have known about )

Sidebar question: Doesn’t Blago remind you of John Edwards, hair and all?
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    he will start spilling the beans on others, including Rahm Emanuel, Obama, and others that went to Washington DC.

That would be fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I watched part of his "impassioned plea" last night and he was throwing EVERYONE under the bus!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123