Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Breaking News Man Holding Hostages Clinton Campaign Office

Man Takes Hostages At Clinton Campaign Office

POSTED: 1:14 pm EST November 30, 2007
    UPDATED: 1:55 pm EST November 30, 2007

ROCHESTER, N.H. -- ROCHESTER, N.H. An armed man has taken two campaign workers hostage at the Hillary Clinton campaign office in Rochester, police said.

Officials with the campaign confirmed that there were two workers taken hostage in the office on 28 North Main St.. A woman and her baby told workers at a neighboring business that she was released by the hostage-taker.

"A young woman with a 6-month or 8-month-old infant came rushing into the store just in tears, and she said, 'You need to call 911. A man has just walked into the Clinton office, opened his coat and showed us a bomb strapped to his chest with duct tape,'" witness Lettie Tzizik said.

Refresh this page for updates

http://www.wmur.com/news/14737868/detail.html#
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's terrible!

I hope this turns out with a good ending. So close to the holidays.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So the question is, what are the odds that this was planted by the campaign to build up some news for some inside reason?

I do not believe it would be below the Clinton campaign.

At times lie this, I say a prayer to help those in danger.

If anyone finds any updates please post them here.
    MD

Quote Originally Posted by Firemaneric
    So the question is, what are the odds that this was planted by the campaign to build up some news for some inside reason?

Fire, I was thinking the same thing. I wouldn't put this past HITLERY for one second. Call me a little paranoid, but the timing seems a little too convenient. I'm not trying to make light of this, and I hope nobody gets hurt. But I haven't read anything about this yet on other major networks, nor have I seen anything that suggest why this person took hostages, least of all have I seen anything about the attacker's demands.
    In addition, it's funny how big events like this seem to happen right around billary's elections. Wasn't the big blackout of NY state during her election for the NY senate seat?
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Quote Originally Posted by Firemaneric

Fire, I was thinking the same thing. I wouldn't put this past HITLERY for one second. Call me a little paranoid, but the timing seems a little too convenient. I'm not trying to make light of this, and I hope nobody gets hurt. But I haven't read anything about this yet on other major networks, nor have I seen anything that suggest why this person took hostages, least of all have I seen anything about the attacker's demands.
    In addition, it's funny how big events like this seem to happen right around billary's elections. Wasn't the big blackout of NY state during her election for the NY senate seat?
    Ditto..!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes.. LA is in trouble!

Here's a bit I've heard off Kevin James and Terry Anderson's radio shows, [see the radio links below..]

Walter Moore! www.WalterMooreForMayor.com

SAVE Los Angeles! ‘Senor’ Antonio NEEDS the boot, NOW!

Los Angeles’s Police Chief: Bill Bratton? Bad Guy!! www.BrattonMustGo.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS:
    MORE Great Radio!

www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=85728

AND..

www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=76263

Be sure to call and write these guys and give them your stories and info, they depend on you too..!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND.. For those who haven’t seen this, check out this VERY informative and enlightening 13 minute video from NumbersUSA.com, SOLELY about LEGAL immigration! It's a *MUST SEE* for ALL! [OVER 2.6 MILLION hits, so far.. in google.. ] http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... susa&hl=en

What he DIDN’T talk about, and something VERY important to *Remember*.. is that illegal MIGRATION is 3-4 times this toll!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

..out of all this CHAOS, 25 Americans are KILLED EVERYDAY BY illegals!

12 by MURDER, 13 by Manslaughter.. This equals to 9,125 plus.. PREVENTABLE deaths per year, EVERY year!

That’s THREE TIMES the casualties of the Iraq war in ONE THIRD the time..

OR..

THREE ‘911’ casualties in ONE year, EVERY year!
    www.WND.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53103 [One of MANY sources] Remember, these are PREVENTABLE deaths!

*Just a SMALL compilation of those KILLED! : www.ImmigrationsHumanCost.org

..AND..

www.USillegalAliens.com The ‘Dark Side’ of illegal migration ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**REALISTIC Presidential candidates: Gentlemen w/integrity!

*Tom Tancredo! TeamTancredo.com www.TeamTancredo.com !
    *Duncan Hunter GoHunter08.com www.GoHunter08.com !
    *Ron Paul RonPaul2008.com www.RonPaul2008.com !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO Democrat presidential candidate can save this nation, despite so-called ‘Republican’ Bush giving the party a stink! [ BOTH parties contribute to La Raza (THE Race), Mecha, LULAC, etc etc etc.. ]. So if you want to contribute, do so to the candidate, NOT the party!

See.. about 70% of Republicans are AGAINST illegal migration ETC, whereas approximately the same percentage of Democrats are FOR that chaos! In the last election, a lot of people THOUGHT that by voting 'democrat', they'd stop this mayhem, but voting all ‘one’ party?!

..And watch out for 'Mafia' Giuliani [amnesty] (whose law firm is the sole representative of Cintra, the Spanish firm with a 50-year contract on the NAFTA Superhighway in Texas), and Barney Fife mouthed Fred Thompson [amnesty] (CFR member), Sen. John Cornyn (who introduced a meld-with-Mexico bill until World Net Daily confronted him; it was withdrawn . . .), Sen. Chris Dodd (who inserted a last-minute provision in the failed immigration bill that a border fence must have Mexico's approval), and, of course, 'Senor' Bill Richardson. [amnesty]

And Romney? ..better than ANY democrat, BUT.. he wants to INCREASE already out-of-control legal immigration! [amnesty] What?! of the 1.2 MILLION visas granted ANNUALLY, 1/2 to 2/3 of those are exploited by the greedy business lobby just so a business can say they’ve hired a ‘legal’ alien, NOT to mention paying them MUCH less thus DEPRESSING our wages even further?!

[.. SEE NumbersUSA's 13min video above ..]

So if you believe that ALL 'legal' foreign workers are here because they do the jobs that 'Americans won't or can't do' ..go watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU&NR=1 "Our goal is clearly NOT to find a qualified and interested US worker" [Larry Lebowitz, VP Marketing and Attorney, Cohen & Grigsby 5-15-07] ..

And McCain?Forget Traitor McCain!! [amnesty] Count that one up to 'Bible Banging', but never read the whole book Huckabee [amnesty] also..

Oh.. Did I forget to mention to visit:

www.NumbersUSA.com a MUST!

*LOOK at your congressional persons scorecard. How did he/she vote? Are they working FOR or AGAINST this Nation? ..or just plain ignorant?! www.BetterImmigration.org

*..and SEE the Pres candidates scorecards: www.BetterImmigration.com/candidates/2006/prez2008.html a MUST!! Uhh.. We’re talking about our Country’s SOVEREIGNTY here!!!

*DON'T forget the most important page.. PAGE TWO! www.BetterImmigration.com/candidates/20 ... _gop2.html

..then tell ALL your friends and family about the above links, to tell ALL of THEIR friends and family, etc etc etc..

We CAN stop this CHAOS!!

..so just DO it!

Nice day all!
    R

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DON’T call illegal aliens what the liberal left OBL [open borders lobby] WANT you to call them at best: illegal immigrants.

There's NO such thing as an illegal immigrant!

The ACCURATE term is an ILLEGAL: [size=150][i][b]“ALIEN, MIGRANT or FOREIGN NATIONAL.â€
    Last edited by Jean; 08-27-2013 at 11:01 PM.
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!