Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

TRANSCRIPT-
    Question: Doctor, on that examination, could you tell which caliber of the handgun compared to the rifle on these shooting victims were?
    Carver: It’s a good thing there’s not be a prosecution ’cause then I couldn’t answer that. All the wounds that I know of at this point are caused by the one weapon.
    Question: So the rifle was the primary weapon?
    Carver: Yes.
    Question: What caliber was used?
    Carver: The question was what caliber were these bullets. And I know I probably know more about firearms than most pathologists but if I say it in court, they yell at me and make me answer. So I’ll let the police deal with that for you.
    Question: Doctor, can you tell about the nature of the wounds? Were they at very close range? Were the children shot from across the room?
    Carver: I only did 7 of the autopsies. Victims I had ranged from 3 to 11 wounds apiece, and I only saw 2 of them with close-range shooting. But that’s – you know, that’s a sample. I really don’t have detailed information on the rest of the injuries.
    Question: Wait, you said it was the long rifle that was used?
    Carver: Yes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The entire gun control “debate” hinges on the fact that “assault” weapons were used to kill children and staff at the school. Even though it was reported, complete with video evidence the day after the shootings, the only so-called “assault” weapon at the scene had been left in the trunk of the car and was never used. (A car that ended up not belonging to the alledged shooter, Adam Lanza, or his mother after all).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama’s shameless exploitation of children as set pieces is hardly new or original. In fact, tyrants and dictators have used kids as props down through the ages.

No editing was done to this screenshot from CBS news, I posted it as is. I don't know about you, but this photo comes across as a bit odd for a tragedy, yet millions of people watched it and accepted it as normal. Am I wrong for questioning?

A quick browse to Intelius does yield a Robbie Parker with addresses in Ogden, Utah and Sandy Hook, Connecticut. Age 59. He's holding up pretty good for 59.

Another Sandy Hook Photoshop fail.

Majority of them were actually geographically closer to his residence as well..... so tell me more about gun-free zones..

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast