I hope Retarded Joey doesn't poop himself today
BREAKING: Top Republican Rep. Says Joe Biden Will Be Impeached

By Clayton KeirnsJanuary 8, 2023Updated:January 8, 2023

On Sunday morning, GOP Rep Byron Donalds told Maria Bartiromo that impeaching Joe Biden “will happen”.
“If you find that there was actual evidence of wrongdoing, will you support impeaching Joe Biden?”, the Fox News host asked.

“Oh that’s something that will happen,” Donalds said emphatically. “But what we want to do right now is go through the process of investigation,” he added.

WATCH:

Patriot Alerts
@alerts___
·
Follow

FL Republican Rep. Donalds says “oh, that will happen” when asked about “possibly” impeaching Joe Biden.

Watch on Twitter

10:27 AM · Jan 8, 2023

Rep. Donalds isn’t the only one who has promised to impeach Biden. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greeene tweeted the following this weekend:

Marjorie Taylor Greene
@mtgreenee
·
Follow

Republicans will bring accountability back to Washington. We will investigate Dr. Fauci. We will repeal the 87,000 IRS army. And we will IMPEACH JOE BIDEN.

ForAmerica
@ForAmerica

Bill number one when Congress gets back: REPEAL FUNDING FOR 87K IRS AGENTS

5:26 PM · Jan 7, 2023

Ever since the GOP won back the House in November, many other top Reps have called for Joe’s impeachment.
One of these Republicans is Representative Claudia Tenny.

“How I feel about Joe Biden? I see this guy as a talentless, career politician and completely derelict in his duty, which is why I’ve called for him to be impeached! One of the things about the Republicans that is kind of frustrating at times is, we don’t fight. We have to fight every single day, right now. I stand up to the status quo in both parties, I have a core set of principles. Can we preserve this Republic? It is all on the line. It’s not easy to fight the fight that patriots fight, but it’s worth it,” she said.
“Whether it is Joe Biden’s dereliction of duty at the Southern Border or his disastrous retreat in Afghanistan, I have called for Joe Biden to answer to the American people in Impeachment hearings. I will not stand by while Biden and Pelosi trample on our constitution to push their far-left agenda. I look forward to working with a Republican House Majority next Congress to impeach Biden and hold his administration accountable for their numerous failures,” she continued.

Even GOP House Speaker Rep. Kevin McCarthy supports the idea of impeachment.
“Over the last two years of Democrats’ one-party rule in Washington, House Democrats have not lifted a finger to engage in oversight and accountability of the Biden administration’s actions and abuses of power,” he said. “We will leave no stone unturned in order to deliver the accountability the American people deserve.”

Recently, Dinesh D’Souza commented on why he believes Biden should be impeached:

Dinesh D'Souza
@DineshDSouza
·
Follow

There are several reasons to open a Biden impeachment investigation, but the borderline insanity of Biden's border policies is undoubtedly one of them.

Watch on Twitter

7:15 PM · Dec 19, 2022

GOP Rep. James Comer, who will most likely be the head of the House Oversight and Reform Committee, made a similar comment.
“Republicans will return the oversight committee to its primary duty to root out waste, fraud, abuse, and mismanagement in the federal government and hold the Biden administration accountable. We will use all tools at our disposal to identify problems and propose solutions that make the federal government more efficient, effective, transparent, and accountable to the American people,” Comer said.

“Republicans will return the oversight committee to its primary duty to root out waste, fraud, abuse, and mismanagement in the federal government and hold the Biden administration accountable,” he added.
Will the GOP follow through? Only time will tell….

BREAKING: Top Republican Rep. Says Joe Biden Will Be Impeached (trendingpoliticsnews.com)