Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Breitbart - One Voice Silenced, Millions Awakened - Congress has the lowest approval

Breitbart - One Voice Silenced, Millions Awakened

Congress has possibly the lowest approval rating in history, even lower than possibly the worst President in history. Perhaps it is because of the apparent disconnect from reality that becomes obvious when listening to some of them.

In a recent email to one of my radio show listeners, Marco Rubio, a Senator who is alleged to really “get it” and is a "rising star" in the GOP, made the following statement:

“I take my role as a U.S. Senator very seriously and I will continue to provide important oversight of these government agencies. Should anyone attempt to restrict our freedom or liberty, I will hold them accountable. Furthermore, I will continue to support and defend the principles and liberties in the U.S. Constitution.”

Seriously? “CONTINUE to provide and important oversight”?? When and where is that happening from Congress, Mr. Rubio?

"Should anyone attempt to restrict our freedom or liberty”?!!? Is Mr. Rubio asserting that it hasn’t happened yet, but when it does we should rest assured that he will be RIGHT THERE supporting and defending the Constitution?

FYI, it's happening every day. Someone needs to pump some fresh air in Washington DC because I am seeing significant signs of asphyxiational delusion displayed by the majority of its residents.Just in case some Senators are unclear about what might restrict our freedom or liberty, here are just a few things going on that could use some oversight and accountability...

READ FULL ARTICLE http://www.krisannehall.com/index.ph...standing-guard

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

PRESEVERANCE in ADVERSITY:NEVER GIVE UP!!

"We must never despair; our situation has been compromising before, and it has changed for the better; so I trust it will again. If difficulties arise, we must put forth new exertion and proportion our efforts to the exigencies of the times."
    George Washington

"If your determination is fixed, I do not counsel you to despair. Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance."
    Samuel Johnson

"Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish."
    John Quincy Adams

2 Peter 1:5-7 For this very reason, make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue, and virtue with knowledge, and knowledge with self-control, and self-control with perseverance, and perseverance with godliness, and godliness with brotherly affection, and brotherly affection with love.~ckp

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

FORT CAMPBELL, Ky. (April 30, 2013) -- For almost 12-miles he has been carrying about 35-pounds of gear. He sees a clock in the near distance with red digital numerals closing in on the three-hour mark, the time limit for the near half-marathon march. He wants to sprint to the finish line, but his face winces with every right step taken. His breaths are heavy and pain can be heard with each inhale.

His left leg is in full stride, but his right, being amputated more than six years ago, now pushes forward on a damaged prosthetic; a piston broke a few miles back eliminating fluid motion. He picks up a faster, but still a limping pace. Sweat drips into his eyes and his fists are clenched tight as he approaches the finish line with two minutes to spare.

He stops before crossing, pulls out his canteen, pours water on his helmet and face. He takes a giant step with his left foot and says two words, "Air Assault." He then takes another step with his prosthetic, exhales and accomplishes his mission.

He has just completed the Army's Air Assault School, on one leg.

Sgt. 1st Class Greg Robinson, a 34-year old combat engineer assigned to the Company A, 2nd Brigade Special Troops Battalion, 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault), pinned on his Air Assault badge during a graduation ceremony held at Fort Campbell's Sabalauski Air Assault School, April 29.

According to the school's records, Robinson is the first Soldier with an amputated limb and prosthetic to complete the Air Assault School.

LTC Allen West "Even though SFC Robinson’s prosthetic leg broke twice during his time at the school, the standards were never lowered. During the final 12-mile road march with a 35- to 40-liter rucksack and full combat gear, he had to stop and repair his prosthetic leg. SFC Robinson has four combat deployments in his 16 years and quietly stated, “It’s not a disability if you don’t let it slow you down.”

He is assigned to the famed 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault), and on graduation day he was pinned with his Air Assault wings before his wife Amanda, 4-year-old daughter Drew, and his soldiers – no phone call from the commander-in-chief, no magazine cover, no tweets giving him praise and accolades.

SFC Greg Robinson does not need their confirmation. He is an American hero who did not swim with the current. He stood like a rock. Air Assault!"

RISKS IGNORED: 'MORNING-AFTER' OR PLAN B PILL

Risks Ignored: Would you want YOUR daughter to take this pill?

From POPULATION RESEARCH INSTITUTE; link is below--
    At home and abroad, the abortion, family planning, and population control groups which seek to promote MAP ignore the scientifically-proven risks of levonorgestrel (the sole active ingredient of Plan B MAP). These well-documented adverse side effects include significant weight gain (on average 15 pounds), depression, ovarian cyst enlargement, gallbladder disease, high blood pressure, respiratory disorders,4 increased risk of ectopic pregnancy5 and death. In some women, these serious adverse effects of levonorgestrel-type MAP could lead to further health risks for bulimia, anorexia, or clinical depression.

While these risks are multiplied with increased use, the advocates of MAP promote its increased, frequent, and repeated use. The makers of Plan-B, MAP suggest it “can be provided as frequently as needed,”6 as if it were candy or Tums. The wholesale promotion by the profiteers is undercut by solid evidence, and warnings advising women and physicians to limit usage, or to not use it at all.7 Norplant, the drug very similar to Plan B, was linked to severe medical problems which were never adequately studied or acknowledged by the FDA or the drug manufacturer (please see PRI’s Norplant information page, posted at http://www.pop.org/main.cfm?id%3A197&rl=2.25&r2=9.00&r3=0&r4=0&level= 2&eid=368

While public awareness of the dangers of MAP was steadily growing in the U.S., the international abortion community stepped up to the plate. In 2003, the International Consortium for Emergency Contraception stated that “Medical and behavioral research conducted to date does not provide any basis for limiting the number of times that women use ECPs [emergency contraceptive pills], in a year or in a month… Women should use ECPs as often as needed.”8 No evidence was provided to back up this outlandish. politically motivated, assertion.

The international abortion community made MAP a routine part of its emergency health battery for displaced peoples. In Albania, a prominent clinic director lamented that young people especially “use it every time they have sexual intercourse.”9

The “fear of pregnancy’” factor in other countries has been used by international abortion peddlers to promote the chemical with no safeguards or restrictions, leading some women into taking increased dosages. One study from Hungary reported women taking 4–5 pills (3.0 to 3.75 mg total, which is 4–5 times the approved dose) as a first dose, followed by one .75 mg pill 12 hours later.”10

Clearly, over-the-counter distribution of MAP would occasion misuse and overdose. Still, presenters for Women’s Capital Corporation/Barr Laboratories blankly assured the FDA advisory committee that MAP are completely safe with “no potential for overdose…”11

The total number of women damaged by MAP throughout the developing world is untallied. Today this threat is aimed at American women.

No doubt, the greatest risk of MAP is loss of human life. Packaging for MAP omits clear warnings of the risks and abortion-inducing function of the chemical. Women must be informed of the total risks of MAR to themselves and their children.

Over-the-counter approval of MAP would unleash great harm on American women. The FDA should act to protect women and children by denying OTC approval for Plan B or any other MAP product.

READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE HERE:http://www.pop.org/content/dangers-o...fter-pill-1399

MORE: Obama Administration Plan B Appeal Draws Criticism From Reproductive Rights Groups
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3199874.html

PATHETIC & DESPERATE: OBAMA CAMPAIGN USES CHICAGO VIOLENCE AS AN EXCUSE TO PUSH FOR EVEN MORE GUN CONTROL

(Like it worked so well in Chicago, we should spread that mess all over the country, right?! Only the low-information voter would buy this!)

In a petition emailed today to supporters, Organizing for Action, President Obama's former campaign group, uses violence in Chicago to push for more gun control.

"In 2009, my schoolmate Greg Robinson was in the backseat of a car returning home from a basketball game when someone with a gun opened fire," the letter from "Ronnie Mosley," of Morehouse College Class of 2013, emails.

He died shielding his young cousins from gunfire.

Greg wasn't a gang member -- he was a 14-year-old who wanted to play basketball. He was quiet and kind, and that year, he was the 28th student in the Chicago public school system to be killed.

Since then, I've been fighting for common-sense gun legislation to honor Greg's memory and to help prevent this kind of violence from happening again.

I added my name to OFA's petition to Congress demanding action on gun violence. But my voice and my story isn't enough on its own. Together, our voices are powerful enough to make Congress act -- so please, add your name, too.

Right now, I live in Georgia for school -- and last month I watched my new senators both vote against expanding background checks for gun sales.

It was disappointing and disheartening. All I could think about was the kids back in my neighborhood in Chicago. We have an acronym: LIFE -- living in fear everyday.

But bullets don't come with name tags. No one intended to shoot Greg, or his little cousins. On your walk to school or on your way home, you couldn't help but be afraid that it could happen to you."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ol_720602.html

BE RELENTLESS IN PURSUIT OF TELLING TRUTH. ANDREW WAS.

Andrew Breitbart on Pigford: Never, Never, Never give in.

Do not let us speak of darker days: let us speak rather of sterner days. These are not dark days; these are great days - the greatest days our country has ever lived; and we must all thank God that we have been allowed, each of us according to our stations, to play a part in making these days memorable in the history of our race.

Thanks for teaching us to never give in, Andrew.

From BREITBART NEWS, Big Journalism by Meredith Dake link below:

"Never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." - Winston Churchill

In my observation of Andrew Breitbart, it seemed there was just one story that he could just not let go: Pigford. Years after he initially ran the investigations and interviews surrounding the Pigford scandal Andrew would still mention that it was unfinished, that the work was still not done. If Andrew and I ever crossed paths in our travels, I would always wait for Pigford to come up. He never forgot it.

It never seemed he was interested in a "scalp" or some type of victory when he talked about the Pigford case. Any time I ever heard Andrew talk about Pigford it was always in the context of the farmers who really were discriminated against, who had injustices against them as a result of the Pigford scam. To my recollection, it was those who were hurt by Pigford that Andrew talked about first.

Government corruption, reform, and waste were always a distant second.

There were injustices against real black farmers as a result of Pigford and those injustices were never resolved. So Andrew never really let it rest. Maybe it wasn't always his top story, but from what I could tell, it was always in his mind.

During his CPAC 2011 interview at the bloggers' lounge, Andrew said he intended his keynote speech to be a "10 minute intro and then obsess on Pigford." He then confessed that he got "diverted" with his "funny bone" and thought, "Oh, I'm amusing myself," and so he kept the speech light.

Fast forward to the week Andrew died. It was February, a little over a year later from CPAC 2011, and a few of us went to dinner to unwind from a hard day's work of preparing for the relaunch of the new site, including Andrew's son. In one of the few moments where Andrew wasn't in full command of the table, he mentioned that he was going to refocus on the Pigford case, citing the unfinished business with the black farmers.

"Dad, PLEEEEEASE don't start on Pigford again," his son begged. I don't know if the whole table heard it, but several of us laughed. Just like his son, we knew that if Andrew pulled Pigford back into his obsessive gaze it would consume us all! He never forgot. The Pigford battle was never over.

The New York Times exposé on the Pigford case is a direct result of Andrew's dedication to telling anyone who would listen to him for more than five minutes--and almost anyone would--about the plight of discriminated black farmers. On Pigford, just like on pretty much everything else Andrew did, he never, never, never gave in.

Churchill closed out his infamous speech (you can read the context of it here) with a charge that I find apt for the times:

Do not let us speak of darker days: let us speak rather of sterner days. These are not dark days; these are great days - the greatest days our country has ever lived; and we must all thank God that we have been allowed, each of us according to our stations, to play a part in making these days memorable in the history of our race.

Thanks for teaching us to never give in, Andrew.

NAVY SEAL TEAM VI FAMILIES TO REVEAL GOVERNMENT’S CULPABILITY -- in the death of their sons in a fatal helicopter crash in Afghanistan following successful raid on Bin Laden's compound.

Read this entire list, it will make your blood run cold. #7 is absolutely appalling and how in the world anyone could do this to a fallen SEAL member, is downright sadistic and treasonous, to say the LEAST. This is NOT incompetence, this is deliberate. ~jg

http://news.yahoo.com/navy-seal-team-vi-families-reveal-governments-culpability-120000704.html

(Washington, D.C.). Three families of Navy SEAL Team 6 special forces servicemen, along with one family of an Army National Guardsman, will appear at a press conference on May 9, 2013, to disclose never before revealed information about how and why their sons along with 26 others died in a fatal helicopter crash in Afghanistan on August 6, 2011, just a few months after the successful raid on the compound of Osama Bin Laden that resulted in the master terrorist’s death.

Accompanying the families of these dead Navy SEAL Team 6 special operations servicemen will be retired military experts verifying their accounts of how and why the government is as much responsible for the deaths of their sons as is the Taliban.

The areas of inquiry at the press conference will include but not be limited to:

1. How President Obama and Vice President Biden, having disclosed on May 4, 2011, that Navy Seal Team 6 carried out the successful raid on Bin Laden’s compound resulting in the master terrorist’s death, put a retaliatory target on the backs of the fallen heroes.

2. How and why high-level military officials sent these Navy SEAL Team 6 heroes into battle without special operations aviation and proper air support.

3. How and why the military brass carries out too many ill-prepared missions to boost their standing with top-level military brass and the Commander-in-Chief in order that they can be promoted.

4. How the military restricts special operations servicemen and others from engaging in timely return fire when fired upon by the Taliban and other terrorist groups and interests, thus jeopardizing the servicemen’s lives.

5. How and why the denial of requested pre-assault fire may have contributed to the shoot down of the Navy SEAL Team 6 helicopter and the death of these special operations servicemen.

6. How Afghani forces accompanying the Navy SEAL Team 6 servicemen on the helicopter were not properly vetted and how they possibly disclosed classified information to the Taliban about the mission, resulting in the shoot down of the helicopter.

7. How military brass, while prohibiting any mention of a Judeo-Christian God, invited a Muslim cleric to the funeral for the fallen Navy SEAL Team 6 heroes who disparaged in Arabic the memory of these servicemen by damning them as infidels to Allah. A video of the Muslim cleric’s “prayer” will be shown with a certified translation.

"This press conference takes on special significance given that our government has over the last twelve years since September 11 committed brave American servicemen to wars in Iraq and Afghanistan which, in large part as a result of politics, were poorly conceived of and implemented, resulting in the deaths of thousands and the maiming of tens of thousands of our brave heroes. To make matters even worse, America has effectively lost these wars," stated Larry Klayman, legal counsel for the families. ~jg

http://news.yahoo.com/navy-seal-team...120000704.html

House will vote next week on ObamaCare repeal, Cantor says

The House will vote next week to repeal all of President Obama's healthcare law, Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.) said Wednesday.
    Conservatives have clamored for another repeal vote, and some first-term Republicans said they could not vote for a Cantor-backed bill to modify the healthcare law until they had cast a vote to repeal the entire thing.

"It just keeps getting worse. I am scheduling a vote for next week on the full repeal of #Obamacare," Cantor wrote on Twitter.
    Next week's vote will be the House's first vote to repeal the law in the 113th Congress, following more than 30 votes in the previous two years to repeal or defund all or part of the healthcare law.
    Republicans are hoping to make the healthcare law a centerpiece of their 2014 campaigns, fueled by Democratic concerns about a bumpy rollout in the months before the elections.

The GOP has clashed at times over the best way to advance its anti-ObamaCare message. Conservatives have insisted on full repeal, while Cantor backed a bill that would have stripped funding from one part of the healthcare law in order to boost funding for another program.

That bill was pulled from the House floor amid complaints from conservatives, including freshmen who said they couldn't afford to be seen "fixing" the law until they had voted to repeal it.
    Democrats are openly worried that problems with the Obama administration's implementation of the healthcare law will hurt the party in 2014. Several Democrats have recently sought to shift the focus to the White House by expressing concerns about how the law is being implemented and explained.

But some Democratic strategists also argue that Republicans won't gain much ground by focusing extensively on ObamaCare repeal, a message that helped the GOP win the House majority in 2010 but fell relatively flat in 2012.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch...#ixzz2SjvD6KLh

Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

Sean Smith's mother is a hero! She is standing strong and holding no punches! Pat Smith is demanding answers on the death of her son who was murdered in Benghazi. New hearings will get on the way today in Washington.

From the article linked below:

She blasted the Obama administration over its non-existent efforts to investigate the terror attack that took the life of her son and for failing to ensure the safety of staff overseas on Sept. 11, 2012.

“How are you holding up?” Tapper asked the mother.

“Terrible,” she said. “I cry every night. I don’t sleep at night. I need answers.”

“It’s just things do not add up and I’m just told lies,” she added.

She said she got one call from a clerk within the Obama administration shortly after the attack happened, but since then “all they have told me is I am not part of the immediately family so they don’t want to tell me anything.”

Tapper then played video of Clinton’s testimony before Congress, during which she yelled, “What difference, at this point, does it make?” when asked about the cause of the attack.

“Well, that’s what I want to know,” Smith shot back. “Why did it happen? And she is in charge. Why couldn’t she do something about it? I blame her.”

Watch the CNN segment and read more from the article here:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...w-i-blame-her/

NAVY SEAL TEAM VI FAMILIES TO REVEAL GOVERNMENT’S CULPABILITY IN DEATH OF THEIR SONS IN FATAL HELICOPTER CRASH IN AFGHANISTAN FOLLOWING SUCCESSFUL RAID ON BIN LADEN’S COMPOUND

Read this entire list, it will make your blood run COLD. #7 is absolutely appalling and how in the world anyone could do this to a fallen SEAL member, is downright sadistic and treasonous, to say the LEAST. This is NOT incompetence, this is deliberate. ~jg

http://news.yahoo.com/navy-seal-team-vi-families-reveal-governments-culpability-120000704.html

(Washington, D.C.). Three families of Navy SEAL Team 6 special forces servicemen, along with one family of an Army National Guardsman, will appear at a press conference on May 9, 2013, to disclose never before revealed information about how and why their sons along with 26 others died in a fatal helicopter crash in Afghanistan on August 6, 2011, just a few months after the successful raid on the compound of Osama Bin Laden that resulted in the master terrorist’s death.

Accompanying the families of these dead Navy SEAL Team 6 special operations servicemen will be retired military experts verifying their accounts of how and why the government is as much responsible for the deaths of their sons as is the Taliban.

The areas of inquiry at the press conference will include but not be limited to:

1. How President Obama and Vice President Biden, having disclosed on May 4, 2011, that Navy Seal Team 6 carried out the successful raid on Bin Laden’s compound resulting in the master terrorist’s death, put a retaliatory target on the backs of the fallen heroes.

2. How and why high-level military officials sent these Navy SEAL Team 6 heroes into battle without special operations aviation and proper air support.

3. How and why the military brass carries out too many ill-prepared missions to boost their standing with top-level military brass and the Commander-in-Chief in order that they can be promoted.

4. How the military restricts special operations servicemen and others from engaging in timely return fire when fired upon by the Taliban and other terrorist groups and interests, thus jeopardizing the servicemen’s lives.

5. How and why the denial of requested pre-assault fire may have contributed to the shoot down of the Navy SEAL Team 6 helicopter and the death of these special operations servicemen.

6. How Afghani forces accompanying the Navy SEAL Team 6 servicemen on the helicopter were not properly vetted and how they possibly disclosed classified information to the Taliban about the mission, resulting in the shoot down of the helicopter.

7. How military brass, while prohibiting any mention of a Judeo-Christian God, invited a Muslim cleric to the funeral for the fallen Navy SEAL Team 6 heroes who disparaged in Arabic the memory of these servicemen by damning them as infidels to Allah. A video of the Muslim cleric’s “prayer” will be shown with a certified translation.

"This press conference takes on special significance given that our government has over the last twelve years since September 11 committed brave American servicemen to wars in Iraq and Afghanistan which, in large part as a result of politics, were poorly conceived of and implemented, resulting in the deaths of thousands and the maiming of tens of thousands of our brave heroes. To make matters even worse, America has effectively lost these wars," stated Larry Klayman, legal counsel for the families. ~jg

http://news.yahoo.com/navy-seal-team...120000704.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast