Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh says Trump called him to say he's 'standing by' his Supreme Court nom

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Brett Kavanaugh says Trump called him to say he's 'standing by' his Supreme Court nom

Brett Kavanaugh says Trump called him to say he's 'standing by' his Supreme Court nominee

by Melissa Quinn
    September 24, 2018 07:55 PM

President Trump called his nominee to the Supreme Court, Brett Kavanaugh, on Monday to inform him he is sticking by his side, the judge revealed during a new interview Monday.

“I know he’s going to stand by me,” Kavanaugh said of Trump while speaking to Fox News’ Martha MacCallum. “He called me this afternoon, and he said he’s standing by me.”

Kavanaugh is facing two allegations of sexual misconduct from more than three decades ago.

One women, Christine Blasey Ford, accused Kavanaugh of sexually assaulting her during a house party in Maryland in 1982.

A second woman, Deborah Ramirez, said Kavanaugh exposed himself to her during a party at Yale University, shoved his penis in her face, and caused her to touch it when she pushed him away.

Kavanaugh has categorically denied the allegations, and he repeatedly said Monday that he “never sexually assaulted anyone.”

Trump has continued to defend Kavanaugh and dismissed the allegations against the Supreme Court hopeful earlier Monday, calling them “totally political.”

“Judge Kavanaugh is an outstanding person and I am with him all the way,” the president told reporters at the United Nations General Assembly in New York.

Kavanaugh and Ford will testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-court-nominee
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Kavanaugh Breaks Silence: "I'm Not Going Anywhere...I Was Never At Any Such Party"

"I want a fair process where I can defend my integrity, and I know I'm telling the truth...I have faith in God and I have faith in the fairness of the American people."

Mon, 09/24/2018 - 19:02
    54 SHARES

Breaking his public silence for first time since the hearings last month, Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh, appeared alongside his wife, on Fox News Channel's "The Story with Martha MacCallum" tonight to address the sexual misconduct allegations that have put his confirmation at risk of unraveling.

As we detailed earlier, Brett Kavanaugh defied his accusers on Monday when he said, in a letter to Senate Judiciary Committee Sens. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), that he will "not be intimidated into withdrawing" his Supreme Court nomination and staunchly denied the accusations, calling them a "grotesque and obvious character assassination" and "a coordinated effort" to drive him out on the nomination.
    Ahead of tonight's interview, President Trump tweeted about the interview and reiterated that "this is an outstanding family who must be treated fairly!"

And in tonight's first interview since the allegation, Kavanaugh began assertively, saying:
    "I’m not going anywhere...
    "I want a fair process where I can defend my integrity, and I know I'm telling the truth," the judge said.
    "I know my lifelong record and I'm not going to let false accusations drive me out of this process...
    I have faith in God and I have faith in the fairness of the American people."

Video at the page link

In the interview, Kavanaugh emphatically denied Ford's claim against him, telling McCallum that he was a virgin through high school and for "many years after."
    "I did not have sexual intercourse in high school or for many years thereafter. The girls from the schools I went to and I were friends."

Saagar Enjeti @esaagar

Video at the tweet and page link

KAVANAUGH: "I did not have sexual intercourse in high school or for many years thereafter. The girls from the schools I went to and I were friends."
    5:53 PM - Sep 24, 2018

"I was never at any such party," Kavanaugh said.
    "The other people who alleged to be present have said they do not remember any such party. A woman who was present, another woman who was present who was Dr. Ford’s lifelong friend has said she doesn’t know me and never remembers being at a party with me at any time in her life."
    MACCALLUM: Nothing ever physical? You never met her? Never kissed her? Never touched her, that you remember?

Video at the page link

KAVANAUGH: Correct. I have never had any physical or sexual activity with Dr. Ford. I've never sexually assuaulted anyone, in high school or otherwise.

Fox News @FoxNews

Brett Kavanaugh: "I've never sexually assaulted anyone - not in high school, not ever. I've always treated women with dignity and respect." #TheStory https://fxn.ws/2O8DoP1
    7:18 PM - Sep 24, 2018

Kavanaugh added that he was "not questioning and have not questioned that perhaps Dr. Ford at some point in her life was sexually assaulted by someone at some place but what I know is I’ve never sexually assaulted anyone."
    Additionally, Judge Kavanaugh’s wife, Ashley Estes Kavanaugh, spoke publicly for the first time about the allegations that her husband is facing, and how their two daughters are dealing with the accusations against their father.
    "It's very difficult to have these conversations with your children, which we've had to have."
    "They know Brett and they know the truth and we told them at the very beginning of this process that this will be not fun sometimes, just remember, you know your dad."

Fox News @FoxNews

"It's very difficult to have these conversations with your children, which we've had to have." —Ashley Kavanaugh

Watch @marthamaccallum's full interview with Judge Kavanaugh and his wife Ashley tonight on Fox News Channel at 7p ET. http://fxn.ws/2DsQLpb
    6:20 PM - Sep 24, 2018

Kavanaugh's wife added: "This process is incredibly difficult - harder than we imagined, and we imagined it might be hard. But at the end of the day our faith is strong and we know that we're on the right path."

Fox News @FoxNews

Ashley Estes Kavanaugh: "This process is incredibly difficult - harder than we imagined, and we imagined it might be hard. But at the end of the day our faith is strong and we know that we're on the right path." #TheStory https://fxn.ws/2O8DoP1
    7:09 PM - Sep 24, 2018

Kavanaugh and Ford are both scheduled to testify before the Judiciary Committee on Thursday.
    Earlier, President Trump said he backs Kavanaugh "all the way" and the accusations against him "totally political", and with other republicans joining in, it appears there will be a drawn out fight over his nomination. Republican senator Orrin Hatch said the New Yorker piece was a "smear campaign." Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) meanwhile said Democrats are engaged in "wholesale character assassination."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...going-anywhere

It's really sad, depressing and disturbing to see and hear what's going on against Brett Kavanaugh. I've lost all respect for the DemoQuack women involved in this travesty. These are lies, known lies and fabrications by nasty loonies and liars. It's disgusting and despicable. For Republicans to give any of this even a grain of attention is wrong, it needs to stop, you need to vote and confirm this wonderful man and move our country out of this filthy gutter the DemoQuacks have put US in.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Enough of deranged hysteria! We stand with Kavanaugh

(Natural News) The mass hysteria of the deranged Left has reached a whole new level of disturbing disgust. Today, enraged anti-Kavanaugh Leftists screamed at U.S. Senator Ted Cruz as he and his wife were attempting to eat dinner in a restaurant in Washington D.C. The anti-Kavanaugh left-wing lunatic mob chanted "We believe survivors!", … [Read More...]

Monday, September 24, 2018 by: Mike Adams
    Tags: confirmation, delusion, democrats, Hysteria, kavanaugh, left cult, Leftists, Senate, Supreme Court

(Natural News) The mass hysteria of the deranged Left has reached a whole new level of disturbing disgust. Today, enraged anti-Kavanaugh Leftists screamed at U.S. Senator Ted Cruz as he and his wife were attempting to eat dinner in a restaurant in Washington D.C. The anti-Kavanaugh left-wing lunatic mob chanted “We believe survivors!”, somehow pretending that Christine Ford is a “survivor” of an event that never even took place.
    You can watch the insane confrontation here, where Leftists are on camera, chanting like zombies while physically harassing and blocking Ted Cruz and his wife, who are simply trying to leave the restaurant:

Smash Racism DC @SmashRacismDC

BREAKING. Activists just chased @TedCruz out of a fancy Washington DC restaurant, chanting “We Believe Survivors!”

Cruz has been friends with creep Kavanaugh for 20 years. Now Cruz is on judiciary committee hearing his testimony.

Fascists not welcome! #CancelKavanugh
    10:10 PM - Sep 24, 2018

The irrational Left now believes that no conservative can be allowed to eat in any public restaurant, engage in online commerce, or publish an online website or video channel without being harassed, smeared and shouted down by a relentless, fact-less mob.
    What we are witnessing with this is the complete breakdown of reason and civility on the part of the deranged, lunatic Left. Their mass hysteria has now reached the point of a shared psychotic episode rooted in nothing but fiction and self-delusion.
    Without a single shred of actual evidence, all these brainwashed zombies on the Left have somehow convinced themselves that Brett Kavanaugh, one of the most brilliant minds of our time (and an upstanding gentleman as well), is somehow a “rapist.” They’re sure of it. They’ve all convicted him without any evidence, with no due process and without even hearing a single sentence of testimony from the accuser. But such standards of evidence are no longer required by any on the Left, who run their lives in a fact-free fantasy land of shared delusions and popular paranoia.
    That establishment Democrats like Feinstein and Pelosi now wholly embrace this mass delusion of “guilt by accusation” is not merely disgusting and abhorrent to our republic; it readily demonstrates the extreme danger that Democrats now pose to civil society.
    In effect, Democrats are now demonstrating why they disqualify themselves from participating in any civil society. Their behavior is an affront to human civilization and the very foundations of the western world. A powerful history lesson in “mob rule” is unfolding before our eyes, and it is a train wreck of unprecedented magnitude, revealing the soulless, unscrupulous brew of left-wing character assassinations and personal smears that now characterize nearly every significant political move by the desperate Left.
    The only rational response to any of this is to reject Democrat control over anything for the rest of our lives. Reject their mob rule insanity and incivility by voting against Democrats in every election, at every opportunity, from this day forward. Denounce all Democrats and their destructive tactics, and demand the complete extrication of these demons from any position of authority or control across our society.
    The term “Democrat” has become synonymous with derangement and desperation. Through the utter abandonment of anything resembling reason, evidence or public debate, Democrats have sunk to an animalistic cult of chanting, hate-filled zombies that are incapable of reason. They demonstrate this again and again, underscoring a dark, cancerous tumor that has infiltrated humanity, destroying any legitimate hope of justice or liberty for those who stand in the path of its accusatory swarm of relentless, mindless haters.
    The time has come for all who love true justice, humanity and civilization to denounce all Democrats, reject the lunacy of mass hysteria and restore sanity to our world. No person is better qualified (and more desperately needed) to help restore that sanity than Brett Kavanaugh.
    The behavior of those attempting to destroy Brett Kavanaugh demonstrates exactly why we must support him. If we allow the lunatic mob of Demoncrats to destroy this intellectual giant, we surrender the very future of this nation to a maniacal mob of destroyers who, quite frankly, don’t even deserve the honor of being Americans in the first place.
    Call your Senators and demand they confirm Brett Kavanaugh, despite the mindless rantings of the lunatic mob. (See phone numbers, below.)
    Watch my breaking news video for a more detailed explanation of all this: Real.video/5839508206001

Video at the page link

Here are the 10 Republican Senators who have not pledged their votes yet and their office phone numbers. Call them!

• Maine Senator Susan Collins -office number 202-224-2523
    • Louisiana Senator Bill Cassidy – office number 202-224-5824
    • Tennessee Senator Bob Corker office number 202-224-3344
    • Arizona Senator Jeff Flake – office number 202-224-4521
    • Wyoming Senator Michael Enzi – office number 202-224-3424
    • Louisiana Senator John Kennedy – office number 202-224-4623
    • Oklahoma Senator James Lankford – office number 202-224-5754
    • Kansas Senator Jerry Moran – office number 202-224-6521
    • Alaska Senator Lisa Murkowski – office number 202-224-6665
    • Nebraska Senator Ben Sasse office number 202-224-4224

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-09-...kavanaugh.html

Americans and their politicians need to bring all this crap to a halt, across the board. This is not what most women want to see happen. Prying into someone's private life during high school and college? Are you serious??!! Outrageous and all these women coming forward need to be pushed back into their corners they crawled out of. This is not civil responsibility, this is character assassination and gawdy nasty TV time. It's disgusting.

Youtube Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QubaUIHBbe8

The Soros rent-a-mob started to coordinate the Kavanaugh protests over the weekend. Several radical left-wing groups were bussed in for the Senate Hearings–they are being provided lodging for the week.

Senate GOP to Bring in Sex-Crimes Prosecutor to Interview Judge Kavanaugh and Accuser Christine Ford on Thursday

September 24, 2018, 7:01 pm by Jim Hoft 316 Comments

The Senate Judiciary Committee led by Senator Chuck Grassley (R-IA) agreed today to use prosecutor experienced in sex-crimes to serve as an investigative staff counsel for the hearing.

Christine Ford accused Judge Brett Kavanaugh of sexual abuse 36 years ago at an unknown place or time.
    Since then her named witnesses, including a female friend, have ALL denied the woman’s accusations.
    The letter from Mike Davis, Chief Counsel for Nominations with the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, was leaked this afternoon.

Rod Rosentein to Meet Pres. Trump Thursday; No Resignation, NOT YET FIRED
    The letter was addressed to attorney Michael R. Bromwich who also represents former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.
    Mr. Bromwich,
    The Chairman promised Dr. Ford that he would provide a fair, safe, dignified forum for Dr. Ford to provide her testimony. The Chairman and Dr. Ford both agree that we do not want a “circus,” like we experienced during the first four days of the confirmation hearing.
    For the most serious hearings in our more recent history, such as Watergate and Iran-Contra, the Senate had experienced counsel question the witnesses. The Chairman believes that Dr. Ford’s allegations are serious. Thus, the Chairman has hired an experienced sex-crimes prosecutor to serve as an investigative staff counsel for the hearing. She will question Dr. Ford and Judge Kavanaugh on Thursday on behalf of the Republican members.
    The Chairman’s goal is to de-politicize this process and search for the truth – instead of creating a forum for senators to grandstand or launch their presidential campaigns.
    As we discussed, the Chairman’s staff looks forward to working with you on all the hearing logistics and security issues.
    Finally, I have attached a letter from the Chairman, in response to Dr. Ford’s letter on Saturday. As we discussed and agreed, we are going to publicly release these letters.
    Thank you,
    Mike Davis
    Mike Davis, Chief Counsel for Nominations
    United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary
    Senator Chuck Grassley (R-IA), Chairman

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...d-on-thursday/