Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just because Indonesia would have recognized Obama as a citizen doesn't mean the US dropped him. Because of his extremely young age, and his possible adoption by an Indonesian, they would consider him a citizen. Indonesian law also requires that any citizen who leaves the country for more than 5 years must file an intent to return, or else citizenship lapses after that. (This can be challenged if the person wishes to return) There's no evidence Obama ever filed such an intention, or that any was filed on his behalf. He was back in the US by the age of 10. What matters is what the US thinks, not what Indonesia thinks.

What is interesting too is that his Indonesian school record lists his birth as having been in Honolulu.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BRoss, Indonesia doesn't allow dual citizenship so his US citizenship should have been renounced by his guardian and mother. That being the case, he should have re-established it to be a citizen of the US. If he didn't then he and his mother have played the US immigration system.

Here's the deal. Obama and his Mama were international travelers. She traveled in and out of the country near the time of his birth and his relatives say he was born in Kenya. Obama lived in Indonesia which does not allow dual citizenship, was adopted by a citizen of that country, attended school and may have traveled using an Indonesian passport, which is a citizenship document.

Obama better not lie to the country because there are ways to discover the truth. It will be very devistating to the country to elect a fraud as president. If he gets into office, there are members of congress that will get to the bottom of this and then attempt to remove him from office. In my opinion, it's best for the whole country to come clean right now, if there is anything to hide.

Obama was born a US citizen because his mother is a citizen but is he a "natural born citizen" and is he currently a citizen of Indonesia or the US?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Since when do Americans reject frauds as presidents?

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    This is the most secretive presidential candidate I've seen in my 65 years
    along with the most corrupt media, it is a dangerous situation for America.
    I agree, and the way people are literally worshiping him causes grave concern. I have disliked candidates before, and when the win, I can live with it. But this is a horse of a different color.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ive read that some other judge DISMISSED the order for hussain to koff up the genuine article.something about "no standing"

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyXD9

Looks like we draw the line, when they are not eligible to be president.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    I would certainly like to see a line somewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    If I understand the process correctly, someone in Congress will have to raise the issue. I suspect that the Supreme Court will refuse to hear Berg's case. I also glanced at the Federal Court's ruling, and some of the language that Judge Surrick directed at Philip Berg was pretty scathing.

I'm not sure what would satisfy the people who are passionate on this point. I'm not sure if enough documentation still exists to make everyone happy.

Scathing, in what way? Directed at Mr. Berg personally?

Judge Surrick is described (http://www.americasright.com/) as using terminology like [quote]Berg’s attempts to distinguish his own case from Hollander were deemed by Surrick to be “[h]is most reasonable arguments,â€

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    Speaking of Eligibility:

It should have started about 8 years ago, when the requirements were reduced to being a rich, white, draft dodging, alcoholic, fake christian, brainless frat boy. Unfortunately it went unchallenged and the low bar apparently became acceptable as confirmed by the millions who voted him into office, for whom having a functioning brain or being qualified were optional.

Despite his complete destruction of the global economy, his deliberate disregard for our sovereignty, and the deaths of innocent women and children in the middle east and here at home courtesy of the illegal alien invasion, said idiot will never be prosecuted or persecuted for ANY of his crimes, misdemeanors and treason.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast