Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Brother of boy killed by tiger in the United States

Automatically translated text:

Brother of boy killed by tiger in the United States says that his friends provocation causes the animal atack
    Published on 27/12/2007 at 22h07m
    Christine Lages, O Globo Online

SAN FRANCISCO - The couple killed by a tigresa on Christmas Day at the zoo in San Francisco was son of a Brazilian and a Portuguese who live in the United States. Carlos Sousa Junior, 17 years old, was attacked by the animal when they visited the zĂ´o with two friends - who were also injured and are hospitalized in serious condition. The police investigating the possibility that the boys had caused the animal or even having helped to escape from his besieged.

Brother of Carlos by mother and born in Rio de Janeiro, Leonardo Ferreira of 21 years, still tries to assimilate the tragedy. The family of the boy, who only discovered that the boy was dead 24 hours after Carlos, seeks answers to understand how the child was attacked by the tiger.

According to a brother of the victim, who spoke with the exclusivity GLOBO ONLINE, the two friends had provoked the animal.

The GLOBO ONLINE: When Carlos were last seen?

LEONARDO: They were all in the house of our grandmother opening their Christmas presents, when Carlos asked money for the father to go b
    y bus to visit a friend it. After that we have not had more news. As he would have to dine in the home of my mother the next day and appeared we started to call the friends.

The GLOBO ONLINE: You managed to talk with some friend?

LEORNARDO: The next day, my father managed to speak to him friend that was in the zoo. The boy was admitted to hospital, but not counted and said he did not know where Carlos was.

The GLOBO ONLINE: How discovered what happened to him?

LEONARDO: The police called in only after 24 hours. Carlos was not with any document. My relatives of Brazil and Portugal knew that Carlos was the victim before the people.

The GLOBO ONLINE: Do you maintain contact with the relatives of Brazil?

LEONARDO: My mother spoke with them all day today. The phone in my house has not stopped playing. Still unable to assimilate what happened. We are in shock.

The GLOBO ONLINE: While Carlos have been born in the USA, he has visited Brazil ever?

LEORNARDO: Yes Some years ago was for a holiday in Rio was some months. He like a lot. What was to be a short time just turning a long journey.

The GLOBO ONLINE: And the friends of Carlos that also injured, after you talked with them?

LEONARDO: Actually, we do not know if they know that Carlos died. I know today by the police that they caused the tiger, which attacked one of them first and then attacked Carlos. But this hour they fled and left my brother alone.

The GLOBO ONLINE: Your family intends to process the zoo?

LEONARDO: We still do not know what we will do.

The GLOBO ONLINE: What will you miss most?

LEONARDO: My brother was a very happy person. He loved living, going to parties, be with family and friends. It is very difficult for people to understand what happened.

http://oglobo.globo.com/mundo/mat/2007/ ... 788499.asp

What do you have to study at school if you want to become a zoo-oligist?
    Please help because i want to become a zoo-oligist and i have no is=dea in what lessons to take to become one?