BULLY BIDEN: Joe Biden pushed for Shokin to be fired by threatening to withhold $1B aid money from Ukraine, prosecutor confirms

08/30/2023 // Belle Carter // 1.2K Views

Tags: Biden crime family, big government, big guy, bribery, Burisma, CHS, Collusion, conspiracy, corruption, cry bullies, deception, deep state, DOJ, Donald Trump, fascism, finance riot, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, money supply, real investigations, rigged, Tyranny, Ukraine, Viktor Shokin, White House

Former Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin confirmed that he was fired after then-Vice President Joe Biden used his influence to demand it from then-Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko, using the threat of not releasing $1 billion in aid money.Shokin added that the insistence on removing him from the post was because of his investigation into Burisma, a Ukraine-based holding company for a group of energy exploration and production companies, where Biden's son Hunter sat as a board member from April 2014 until he left the position in 2019.
"I have said repeatedly in my previous interviews that Poroshenko fired me at the insistence of the then Vice President because I was investigating Burisma," Shokin said in an interview with Fox News. He attested that there were no complaints against him or his work. "There were no complaints whatsoever, no problems, with how I was performing at my job, but because the pressure was repeatedly put on President Poroshenko, that is, what ended up in him firing me," Shokin revealed.
He further disclosed that he developed a very firm understanding of the fact that Biden was only acting in his own interests. Shokin said that if he had continued to oversee the investigation, "he would have found the facts about the corrupt activities that they were engaging in. That included both Hunter Biden and Devon Archer and others."

The Post Millennial
@TPostMillennial
·
Follow

Fox News interviews former Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin, who was reportedly targeted by the Biden family in their alleged illegal bribery scandal

Watch on Twitter
4:18 PM · Aug 27, 2023

According to a July 20 copy of an unclassified Federal Bureau of Investigation– (FBI-) generated record (FD-1023), a confidential human source (CHS) was told the younger Biden held a position on the board of directors because he would "protect us, through his dad, from all kinds of problems." This was a unique selling point for Burisma because allegedly, they did not "trust Hunter was that smart.
Burisma was said to be planning to buy a U.S.-based oil firm and launch an initial public offering (IPO) in the United States, during this time. Since Shokin was already looking into the company affairs, the CHS sounded off that it would be difficult for the IPO to take place. Burisma founder and Ukrainian oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky assured him/her that "Hunter will take care of all of those issues through his dad."
The FBI document also exposed that the energy company paid $5 million to each of the Bidens. This, Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene said after reading the form, is in part why they were being investigated by Shokin.

Meanwhile, as per Ukraine's once top prosecutor, the older Biden handled Ukraine like it was his own backyard. "He would put people that were suitable for him. He would arrange for them to be put in certain positions," he said, adding he has "no doubt that there were illegal activities engaged in by Burisma."
Biden has bragged publicly about withholding the financial assistance until Shokin was fired. He did this with full impunity and even got laughs from the assembled crowd at the Council on Foreign Relations. "I said, 'You're not getting the billion. I'm going to be leaving here,'" he added. "I looked at them and said, 'I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money.' Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."

(Related: Archer: Joe Biden fired prosecutor investigating Burisma for corruption because the company was paying Hunter for protection.)

The Post Millennial
@TPostMillennial
·
Follow

FLASHBACK: Biden tells story about getting the Ukrainian prosecutor fired

Watch on Twitter
2:23 PM · Jun 8, 2023

Back in July 25, 2019, former President Donald Trump called Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky to confirm if Biden had pressured his predecessor to fire Shokin threatening to withhold the Congressionally approved aid.Trump was also in a position to deliver aid to Ukraine at that time but was alleged by the House to have "abused his power" because "the phone call constituted interference in the 2020 election." Biden was running in that election as he announced his candidacy in April 2019.
"Using the powers of his high office, Trump solicited the interference of foreign government, Ukraine, in the 2020 presidential election. He did so," the House attested back in December 2019, "through a scheme or course of conduct that included soliciting the Government of Ukraine to publicly announce investigations that would benefit his reelection, harm the election prospects of a political opponent, and influence the 2020 United States Presidential election to his advantage."
Critics find the glaring bias that Trump, who asked questions about VP Biden's involvement in the firing of Shokin, was accused of interfering in an election. Meanwhile, Biden asked for Shokin to be fired, and he did so because the prosecutor was probing into a company in which his son was working.
During the call, Trump reportedly spoke about the massive sums of aid the U.S. sends to Ukraine. He spoke to Zelensky about the funds being sent, and the latter was even appreciative. The only indication in the phone call that the investigation would be done publicly is when Zelensky said "I guarantee as the president of Ukraine that all the investigations will be done openly and candidly. That I can assure you."
Trump responded: "Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved."
The hypocrisy is appalling.
BidenCrimeFamily.news has more stories related to Joe Biden and his family's illegal business affairs.
Sources include:

ThePostMillennial.com
HeadlineUSA.com
FoxNews.com

BULLY BIDEN: Joe Biden pushed for Shokin to be fired by threatening to withhold $1B aid money from Ukraine, prosecutor confirms – NaturalNews.com