Like Tree1Likes

Thread: BUS DRIVER ACCUSED OF ARRANGING WHITE FAMILY'S BEATING

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BUS DRIVER ACCUSED OF ARRANGING WHITE FAMILY'S BEATING

Where is Eric Holder?
    BUS DRIVER ACCUSED OF ARRANGING WHITE FAMILY'S BEATING

Assault, conspiracy charges filed after mob of black teens attacks

A trial is looming in Baltimore for a black former bus driver charged with assault and conspiracy for allegedly arranging a black mob attack on a white family riding her bus.

Colin Flaherty, author of “‘White Girl Bleed A Lot’: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It,” explained the case in a commentary in American Thinker: “A black Baltimore bus driver organized a mob of 20 black people to assault a white family of three on her bus, which they did with gusto and pepper spray. All the while, the other black passengers hooted and hollered in encouragement.”

Flaherty said the bus driver, Karen Murphy, “waited for the beating to finish so the attackers could get back on the bus.”
    WBAL-TV in Baltimore reported the driver allegedly told the three-member family to move to the back of the bus and got angry when they said it already was full.

The mother said the bus driver “got out of her seat belt, stood up screaming both of our faces, ‘Don’t tell me how to do my job. If you have a problem, come across this line and I’ll knock you the F out.”

Black mobs routinely terrorize cities across the country, but the media and government are silent. Read the detailed account of rampant racial crime in “White Girl Bleed A Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It.”
    Soon, Flaherty reported, “other black passengers started yelling for the bus driver to remove the white family from the bus.”
    “One of the passengers urged the bus driver to use her phone and ‘call them up.’”

Then a few stops later, a large number of students board the bus.

The victims heard the driver tell the newly boarded students: “I don’t care where they get off. You handle that (beep) and I’ll take care of you. I’ll wait for you.”

Flahery said when the victims, including a 9-year-old and two adults, left the bus, more than a dozen students who had just boarded did the same.

“They beat and pepper-sprayed all three members of the family, choking and banging their heads on the ground – all while the bus driver waited and watched,” Flaherty reported.

“After the teens were finished with the beating, they got back on the bus, and the bus drove away, offering the victims no assistance, police said,” according to Flaherty’s report.

WBAL said eight students also have been arrested.

Flaherty, in “‘White Girl Bleed A Lot’: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It,” documents a surging number of black mob attacks on white victims across the nation.

The mob attacks have include random targeting of neighborhood visitors, people walking down streets near their own homes, and people at public events such as festivals and fairs. Among the attacks are the “Knockout Game,” in which an attacker aims to hit someone in the head hard enough to knock him out.

The attacks have resulted in multiple fatalities.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/10/bus-drive...83OpXKE3gQy.99
    Last edited by Newmexican; 10-18-2014 at 10:04 PM.

[Video] City Bus Driver Calls on Mob of Thugs to Beat Down White Family

IN NEWS / BY SHAE WEATHERALL / ON OCTOBER 17, 2014 AT 3:34 PM /

Baltimore, MD- A former Baltimore city bus driver, Karen Murphy, appeared in court last week to face charges of assault and conspiracy for allegedly arranging for what has beendescribed as a mob of black high school students, to attack a white family over a verbal altercation between herself and two passengers.

The victims, Christopher Fisher, his girlfriend Kristina Gibson and their 9 year-old son Logan, were all three reportedly violently beaten and pepper sprayed by the group of thugs after they exited the bus at their stop. Murphy kept the bus waiting during the assault and then allowed the mob back onto the bus and drove away, leaving the victims behind on the sidewalk.

Former MTA bus driver Karen Murphy leaving a Baltimore courthouse last Thursday

As reported by WBALTV 11 news, the incident stemmed from the family not being able to move back on the crowded bus as was instructed by Murphy. When one of the victims, Christopher Fisher, attempted to explain that they could not move due to the overly crowded conditions, Murphy became enraged and got out of her seat to threaten Fisher and his girlfriend with physical violence.
    According to charging documents, police were able to review video from the bus, which included audio of the exchange. The video showed the bus beginning to get crowded and that Murphy told everyone to move to the back of the bus.

According to the video, Fisher told Murphy that the bus was too crowded to do so, and the two exchanged words, with Murphy saying, “If you would have gotten your (expletive) off you wouldn’t be having these problems. You better watch the way you’re talking to me. … Come up here and I’ll show you what I’ll do. You better get your ass way back there in the back.”

Eventually, Murphy pulled the bus over.

“She pulled the bus over, got out of her seat belt, stood up screaming in both of our faces, ‘Don’t tell me how to do my job. If you have a problem, come across this line and I’ll knock you the F out,'” Gibson said.

Court documents said at that point, some teen boys on the bus began yelling with Murphy for the family to get off the bus. The documents said Murphy kept one of the teens by her, and one of the teens could be heard on the video yelling “Call them up.” Gibson told police that she saw Murphy make a phone call.

Two bus stops later, Gibson said a large number of Mergenthaler Vo-Tech and Academy for College and Career Exploration students boarded the bus.

“The school kids immediately came up to her and began speaking like they knew each other. We weren’t too far away from her, so we could hear, and she said to them, ‘I don’t care where they get off. You handle that (expletive) and I’ll take care of you. I’ll wait for you,'” Gibson recalled.

“She actually let these children get off of this bus and beat me and my family for at least three minutes, then let them get back on, get weapons, get back off and back on again, and then took off with every one of them that did it,” victim Kristina Gibson told 11 News reporter Lowell Melser.
    “As soon as the doors opened, they hit my boyfriend on the back of the head with something,” Gibson said.

“I was really scared,” 9-year-old Logan told 11 News. He said he tried to defend his mother but couldn’t. “I tried to get the girl that was beating her up off of her, and she turned around and pepper-sprayed me.”
    Charging documents show Murphy watched the assault and yelled several times, “Yeah, that’s what you get.” After the teens were finished with the beating, they got back on the bus, and Murphy drove away, offering the victims no assistance, police said.

Gibson told police that she had been choked by the teens and that they had banged her head on the ground and ripped out her earrings. Fisher told police that he had eye problems for a few days after the attack due to the pepper spray, and that Gibson lost a few teeth and had to go to a local hospital for seizures.

Gibson and Fisher said after they reported the incident to the MTA, they got the run-around, and it wasn’t until two months later that detectives came to visit them.

I have to wonder if the races in this situation were reversed, if it would have taken two months for the police to respond to the complaint. I’m willing to bet that there would have been a massive outcry for charges of hate crimes against the assailants if the victims had been black and the attackers white.

Unfortunately, this incident, like so many other black on white crimes, will likely not receive national media attention. Just another case of inequality in the justice system because of political correctness and so-called ‘white guilt’.

Murphy’s trial begins on November, 21st.
    What are your opinions? We’d like to hear them in the comments below.
    (h/t American Thinker)

http://madworldnews.com/bus-driver-t...-white-family/