Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush Announces Resignation Secretary of Agriculture Johanns

President Bush Announces Resignation of Secretary of Agriculture Mike Johanns
    Rose Garden

Video (Windows)
    White House News

9:27 A.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Mike Johanns has informed me that he plans to return home to Nebraska, which means that his service as Secretary of Agriculture must come to an end. Mike has been an outstanding member of my Cabinet. I knew he would be when I asked him to become the Secretary of Agriculture. I've known him for a long time. I've admired the fact that he is not only a decent person and an honest person, but he's a person who can get some things done.

(TRUNCATED)

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases ... 70920.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well...the rats are leaving the sinking ship!!! And he's not staying long enough to see us DEFEAT AgJobs?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yea, no kidding. All these people resigning when he only has about a year left in his term speaks volumes!

W

Banned
    One by one they fall
    I’m impressed
    Responsible people know when its time to go…
    That or they are hiding and think if they quit they cant get caught.

Secretary of Agriculture didnt do much wrong

Welcome to the NEW Bush Administration :

Have we had an administration before this one where there were so many resignations?
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Welcome to the NEW Bush Administration :

now thats a

ROTFLMAO

in color

GREGAGREATAMERICAN wrote:
    One by one they fall
    I’m impressed
    I don't know, all I know is this whole thing about his cabinet droping like flies really really stinks. Something is in the works with this. Here, let me grab my tin-foil hat--na just kiddin. Something does smell with this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    GREGAGREATAMERICAN wrote:
    One by one they fall
    I’m impressed
    I don't know, all I know is this whole thing about his cabinet droping like flies really really stinks. Something is in the works with this. Here, let me grab my tin-foil hat--na just kiddin. Something does smell with this.
    Yesterday when he was ask what, if any effect he had on the next republican party candies getting elected in the white house
    he spoke so fast the reporter hadn’t finished his breath before he said extremely positive… then he went on saying a few reasons why and how, it was like he had it all planed right down to the tell Americans you will not raise taxes and you get elected, But when he said it he looked away quickly He’s lying bad, so bad ,

I want to know why …