Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How is this bozo going to try and smooth over the fact that the FBI is investigating 26 financial firms for fraud? And he expects us to give them our money!!!!

His probable opening lines tonight:

My fellow Americans. As we travel this rocky road of our economy together, I've got some advice for you going forward;

Y'all are screwed

Have a good night.
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

Folks, a great number of Senate and Congressional office phone lines are NOT BUSY. That tells me they are NOT GETTING ENOUGH CALLS.

We shut down the capitol switchboard when amnesty legislation was being pushed. THIS BANKING FAILURE IS A SYMPTOM OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION RUN AMOK.

SHUT DOWN THAT SWITCHBOARD AGAIN!

TOLL FREE 1-866-220-0044

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    We have to really be prepared tomorrow morning to hit the phones first thing am. Bush going to threaten us in an attempt to scare all the airheads into believing this country will die without the bail-out. Bush thinks the American people are so ignorant, he can sweet talk us into believe his lies.

I prefer to see everyone involved in these problems go to jail, especially our financial executives in the White House.

So please, even after his speech start leaving voice mails !!!!
    ABSOLUTELY!! HE IS GOING TO DO HIS "YOU GOTTA DO THIS" SPEECH AND WE CAN ALL PUKE AND HIT THE PHONES HARD!!!

I dont want to listen to anything this LIAR has to say! Bush and his crooked cohorts started this whole financial mess for all AMERICANS.

NO BAILOUTS!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12