Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    NOBODY IS BLAMING THE MILITARY, YOU THE PEOPLE HAVE TO STOP SUPPORTING THESE WARS . I'VE POSTED A DVD SO YOU CAN JUDJE. YOU NEED TO EDUCATE YOURSELF BEFORE COMPLAINING OR DEBATING OTHERS PEOPLE POST.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-90121.html

I have Viet Nam vets im my family . I saw where it accused them of " MURDERING " innocent women and children . This is a lie ! I heard it enough when they were in country . I visited them in va hospitals and saw what war does to people . I don' like war ,but at same time it is nessasary .

They go where they are sent and if not for our soldiers we would all be speaking german or wearing burkas and towels on our heads !

I think we need to educate ourselves alright .

We need to snatch our kids out of these places of higher learning that is turning into their nations enmey who teach all this to our children . Half truths and lies .

I just called 6 family members and wished them happy vets day and then on this day or the one celebrating it , you to come up with this is too much !

Educate yourself about the building danger inside our borders and the world .

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    More than 1,820 tons of radio-active nuclear waste uranium were exploded into Iraq alone in the form of armor piercing rounds and bunker busters, representing the worlds worst man made ecological disaster ever. 64 kg of uranium were used in the Hiroshima bomb. The U.S. Iraq Nuclear Holocaust represents far more than fourteen thousand Hiroshima’s.
    This guy is either an idiot or knowingly lying. Natural Uranium when dug out of the groud is composed of two different "isotopes". 97% of it IS NOT radioactive and cannot be used to make a bomb. The other 3% IS radioactive and can be used to make a bomb. The 3% radioactive isotope has to be seperated from the non-radioactive isotope in order to make a bomb and it is very hard to do. That is why for example Iran needs 10,000 centifuges, to seperate the bomb material from the non-bomb material.

The Uranium used in the anti-tank shells the author talks about is the non-radioactive 97% portion left over after the 3% percent bomb material was removed. Now you do have to be careful around a tank destroyed by the Uranium shell, because when it impacts the shell leaves behind a heavy metal residue which is toxic when ingested like lead is. But other than this there is no hazard, none of the Uranium used in Iraq is "radioactive" any more than normal dirt is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I just reviewed the site your link led to, minnie. In the future you may want to consider the source of your information before posting such garbage. The site is full of lies, half-truths, conspiracy, etc. The name, CONSPIRACY PLANET, probably should have clued you in.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12