Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think is better you inform yourself better , because since 1913 Congress gave the Federal Reserve the right to issue and control our money and our economy
    Sometimes before stating something is good to do some research.

Don't forget the goverment did everything he could to dismantel our industrial park, we became dependent of foreign goods.
    And the most of the people don't have a clue......
    I second that!!!!!!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    I think is better you inform yourself better , because since 1913 Congress gave the Federal Reserve the right to issue and control our money and our economy
    Sometimes before stating something is good to do some research.
    LOL!!! Minnie, you appearently don't know who you are addressing. Not only have I been involved in researching the fraudulent nature of the Federal Reserve for some twenty-odd years, I have written extensively about it as well.

Now, let's address your specific claim, which is that the Federal Reserve was "given the right to issue and control our money and our economy." First off, the government cannot "give" rights. What the government did was to confer a privilege on a business cartel that allowed it to issue legal tender for loans. At the time, the government still retained its specie and gold and silver coins and certificates were still used. It was not until FDR confiscated the nation's gold reserves and hnaded them over to the banks in partial payment against the 1930 federal bankruptcy that the FRNs became the de facto currency. Even then, silver certificates continued to be issued for another thirty years.

The Federal Reserve does not just issue currency as it sees fit. How do you imagine the Fed places a dollar bill into circulation, minnie? Do you think that they just take wheelbarrows full and dump them in the streets? The way that the Fed "regulates" the currency is by issuing loans and setting the interest rates on those loans. That includes personal loans, business loans and institutional (governmental and quasigovernmental) loans.

I have done my research and then some, and I'll happily answer any question you may have relating to the operation of the Fed, the various forms of legal tender of the last hundred years, the effect of rates on the markets and the economy, or pretty much anything else you want to understand about inflation, deficits, or relative currency values.

Crocket, i know quite well how does it works and how the issue papers over the debt.
    I know also that Lincoln got rid of this cancer and later on congress betrayed this nation.
    I 'm a person who likes to do researches and to know what is behind the news. I was never interessed in futilities, if I need someting to consult and I can't find it anywhere I don't hesitate to buy some books or whatever iit is to learn before I speak, otherwise I prefer to keep quiet.
    I didn't say you don't know, butb you were saying the Federal Reserve doesn't issue money. THEY DO, papers and currency, and nowadays we don't have a clue, how much are they issuing, because they stop reporting .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    Crocket, i know quite well how does it works and how the issue papers over the debt.
    I know also that Lincoln got rid of this cancer and later on congress betrayed this nation.
    I 'm a person who likes to do researches and to know what is behind the news. I was never interessed in futilities, if I need someting to consult and I can't find it anywhere I don't hesitate to buy some books or whatever iit is to learn before I speak, otherwise I prefer to keep quiet.
    I didn't say you don't know, butb you were saying the Federal Reserve doesn't issue money. THEY DO, papers and currency, and nowadays we don't have a clue, how much are they issuing, because they stop reporting .
    Two points. First, you indicated that the Fed was printing money to "pay our interresses." That indicates a lack of understanding of how currency creation process works. The Fed only determines how much money is issued through control of interest rates and loan policy. The federal government still largely controls how much money is in circulation by determining how much new debt it will take out and how that money is distributed. Given the massive debt held by the federal government, it is still far and away the largest single creator (through its debt) of FRNs. Federal dollars spent on social programs flow directly into the open economy. To say that the Fed "decides" somehow how much money is printed is errant, to say the least.

My problem with the Fed isn't its control of interest rates. It's the fraudulent fractional reserve system that allows it to "loan" money that it never had in the first place, meaning that it earns not only the increase from the interest, but also the vast majority of the principal. Also, this was less problematic when we had the option of using the debt notes or using actual specie. It is the government under Roosevelt that screwed us by basically giving away the Treasury and eliminating our choice of currency. We now have no positive value currency to pay off and offset the mounting debt generated by the debt notes.

As for Lincoln, you are both right and wrong on that one. Lincoln was no hero. He cut the deals to procure interest-bearing loans from the international banks to finance his war at the same time that he arranged apotheosis for the Presidency from the Vatican in order to obtain Papal sovereign authority to supersede what should have been his sole source of authority (the grant of powers by the People via the Constitution). After the war was over, he attempted to renege on his agreements with the Vatican and the European banks of the Holy Roman Empire, issuing worthless fiat currency in lieu of admitting the nation's indebtedness and paying up. We know how that ended up working out for him. The next President who tried to set up his own fake money franchise (JFK) met with the same fate.

President Bush, Vice-President Cheney, John McCain, Edward Kennedy,
    The Bush Administration, Former President Bush (41), Jeb Bush, Neil Bush, David Rockefeller, Newt Gingrich (Mr. NAFTA)...etc.
    Many of the above mentioned are CFR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyXX186Tulc&eurl=
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Well, call me a silly, sentimental American, but I liked it when we were self-sufficient.

I liked having our own manufacturing. We have lost 3 million manufacturing jobs since 2000.

I do not like, getting our oil from foreign governments, I do not like the idea of some manufacturers sending jobs to foreign country's that make parts for our military.

I see no sense in trading meat from one country to another, I do not like our dollars going to China, where they "beef" up their armies....I liked it when I could see Made in America TV's. etc.

And I do not like legal or illegal immigrants coming here, not assimilating and trying their best to change our laws to suit them...if the don't like the way we are, they should return home and fight for change there!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    Well, call me a silly, sentimental American, but I liked it when we were self-sufficient.

I liked having our own manufacturing. We have lost 3 million manufacturing jobs since 2000.

I do not like, getting our oil from foreign governments, I do not like the idea of some manufacturers sending jobs to foreign country's that make parts for our military.

I see no sense in trading meat from one country to another, I do not like our dollars going to China, where they "beef" up their armies....I liked it when I could see Made in America TV's. etc.

And I do not like legal or illegal immigrants coming here, not assimilating and trying their best to change our laws to suit them...if the don't like the way we are, they should return home and fight for change there!
    We have never been fully self-sufficient. From the earliest days of this nation, we required manufactured goods and some textiles from Europe and raw materials from various far flung regions of the world. It only stands to reason that we would become even less self-sufficient as our population increased and our natural resources were exploited. We could probably be significantly more self-sufficient than we currently are, but the price would be quality of life. Specifically, undertaking all the pollution-generating manufacturing for the products we consume and destroying landscape and habitat in order to extract the raw materials we desire would wreck our countryside, waterways and air quality.

Yeah, China is reaping the financial benefits of their uncontrolled manufacturing, but have you been there recently? I have. The air is almost unbreathable. I could barely see across Tiananmen Square in Beijing this summer, and Shanghai was even worse. There's one region of the country in which a fire has been smoldering at a massive landfill for about ten years, poisoning the air for tens of miles in every direction. Do you remember what Lake Erie and rivers like the St. Lawrence were like just a few decades ago? Remember the Cuyahoga River catching fire? Outsourcing toxic manufacturing is what has allowed us to clean up those areas. There is a price for everything, including a clean environment.

We certainly import more and more goods. Our oil certainly costs us a good amount alone. We are also routinely seeing american plants relocating to cheaper overseas labor markets. Plus even when corporations do keep their businesses in the US we routinely see jobs moved overseas to cheaper labor markets like India. I don't know about you but I absolutely hate it when I need to call a customer service rep and I can't understand what the employee is saying through their thick Indian accent. Decades ago after WW2 we had a monopoly on just about everything. If you wanted a vehicle it came from Detroit. If you wanted a radio it was a RCA. But over the years we have seen foreign governments boost their electronic and automotive industries with subsidies and we can't compete with them. What we need to do is start protecting US jobs. If a company wants to do business in the US, if he wants to sell a product here then he needs to employ US workers. But the problem is many US corporations have more influence over our elected officials than actual US voters do. Simply because they represent the big bucks that keep the politicians in office. And the corportations are only interested in doing what's good for the bottom line. They could care less about whether or not an american job is lost. We need campaign finance reform. If a politician takes money from anyone other than a registered voter he or she should go to jail. Once we have CFR we can address some of these other issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye
    . Once we have CFR we can address some of these other issues.

They are the Proxys for this globaliztion .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast