Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CA-Meth lab found in Bell home belonging to mayor

Meth lab found in Bell home belonging to mayor

LA TIMES
    4:44 PM | June 6, 2009

Authorities discovered a methamphetamine lab at a Bell home owned by the city’s mayor early today and arrested two men, officials said.

Narcotics investigators raided a home in the 3800 block of Bell Avenue about 1:30 a.m. and found a “super lab,â€

So, the fact that these things happen all around town puts it on a, "No big deal" list? That mayor is a brain dead ignoramus and should be removed from office for being an idiot.

This attitude is spreading like cancer across this country and it's turning the USA into a mirrored image of Mexico. Since so many people break the law and break it pretty routinely, let's just ignore the law. That's how Mexico has become the country it is today and we're heading that way fast by importing too many people into this country with that kind of mentality!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

[quote]Nobody smelled nothing. I never got any complaints, and it’s a small community and the houses are close to each other,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

""Nobody smelled nothing"....lol. Nobody smelled ANYTHING....geez. He even talks like a thug."

Talks like an illegal with a 4th grade education!

I thought one of the mayor's jobs was to enforce the law.

He should have been outraged and he should have stated what he was going to do to curb further drug trafficking.

By the way, California has a law that the authorities can confiscate property that is used for illegal drug operations.....Did they make an exception for the MAYOR?
    I didn't leave the Republican Party. The party left me. Inspired by Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by HeartlandPatriot
    I thought one of the mayor's jobs was to enforce the law.

He should have been outraged and he should have stated what he was going to do to curb further drug trafficking.

By the way, California has a law that the authorities can confiscate property that is used for illegal drug operations.....Did they make an exception for the MAYOR?
    It requires that the owner have knowledge. If the mayor did not live on the property, and without further evidence, it is impossible to prove.

MW
    JBParrotHead wrote:

That's how Mexico has become the country it is today and we're heading that way fast by importing too many people into this country with that kind of mentality!
    There is nothing in the story to indicate that the suspects are from another country. They could actually be American citizens.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    JBParrotHead wrote:

That's how Mexico has become the country it is today and we're heading that way fast by importing too many people into this country with that kind of mentality!
    There is nothing in the story to indicate that the suspects are from another country. They could actually be American citizens.
    I don't care what country they're from. Allowing MILLIONS of people to crash our borders from a third world country into this country effects every level of our country, negatively, much like kudzu.....

Native To: Asia

Date of U.S. Introduction: Late 1800s

Means of Introduction: Introduced for erosion control

Impact: Crowds out native species

Living in the area where they're living, they're either illegal aliens or pseudo-American citizens, i.e. anchor babies--Here in the USA, specifically in California, people are beginning to live, think and act just as people do in Mexico, because that's been "Mexico's gift" to the USA, crowding out our population of law abiding, decent AMERICAN CITIZENS in areas all over this country and replacing that demographic with criminals who break our immigration laws, commit fraud to stay here illegally and arrogantly expect/demand AMERICAN TAXPAYERS (FOOLS) to keep subsidizing their illegal stay here.

If you don't believe that Mexico and it's violent, corrupt culture is having a profound effect, impact and influence in this country, then you're blind as well as deaf. I'm simply stating a fact about Mexico and the way they DON'T enforce their laws EQUALLY upon their residents and the USA is becoming the same way, picking up Mexico's bad habits.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)