Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CA: Neighbors burned at torched U.S. flags

Friday, July 10, 2009
    Neighbors burned at torched U.S. flags
    Authorities investigate destruction of four flags as vandalism and arson.
    By SALVADOR HERNANDEZ and LINDSEY BAGUIO
    The Orange County Register
    Comments 144| Recommend 3

LAGUNA NIGUEL – McKenzie Kraut heard a bit of rustling outside her home Thursday night, but nothing that hinted at the ashes her family found this morning at their door.

When her father walked out to his car, the U.S. flag the family had hung in their front yard was torched, along with three other flags in the cul-de-sac.

Deputies found three of the U.S. flags that were completely scorched and a fourth that was partially consumed by flames after they were called to the scene at 7 a.m., said Jim Amormino, spokesman for the Orange County Sheriff's Department. A fifth decorative flag was also burned.

“I’ve always felt so safe in this neighborhood and now this,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They did that here last year. They could so easily catch someone's house on fire doing that. Often the flags are just under the eve of a porch or attached to it.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

It shows the respect the illegals have for America.

These are the low life scum bags that Obama wants to give Amnesty and make us financially support them while they destroy our country.

I wonder how all the illegals would feel if in protest, Americans in every state burnt Mexican flags?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: It shows the respect the illegals have for America.

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    These are the low life scum bags that Obama wants to give Amnesty and make us financially support them while they destroy our country.

I wonder how all the illegals would feel if in protest, Americans in every state burnt Mexican flags?
    Where in that article does it mention illegals Ele?

ELE

My mistake.

Thanks ccsingleton, that's a good lesson for me not to jump to conclusions. We don't know for a fact that illegals were the perpetrators of this crime. I went to the original article and checked it out more throughly. No-one is convicted of this disgusting crime, yet.

We will soon meet with Gutirrez and Gene Green here in houston. My bullhorn is ready!