Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CAIR Warns Mosques Are Potential Terror Targets – Should Apply For DHS Security Grant

Anyway that they can get their hand in your pocket.

CAIR Warns Mosques Are Potential Terror Targets – Should Apply For DHS Security Grants

Posted on 19 April, 2014 by Rick Wells

There is no shortage of irony or absurdity when dealing with the federal government. We are reminded of that daily and this instance is particularly offensive.

The American government has forgotten who started the terrorism threat and who continues to call for the destruction of the United States. They are shifting the enemyfrom the culpable Islamic extremists to innocent American patriots. They do so with the cooperation and influence of CAIR at the highest levels of the American government.

Now comes the call from the Muslim Brotherhood front organization, The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), urging mosques and other Muslim facilities nationwide to apply grants from the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP).

The program’s stated purpose is to assist nonprofit organizations with a terrorism vulnerability to purchase and install security equipment. We could wonder why government assistance would be necessary in the endowment of security equipment for the lavish mosque in Michigan pictured above, but someone along the line felt they all needed a taxpayer handout.

Suddenly the sometimes elusive non-profit status becomes a factor in security as well.
    The NSGP grant application period opened March 18, 2014 and closes on May 23rd. Applications are available on the FEMA website.

http://gopthedailydose.com/2014/04/1...curity-grants/

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Conservative Lady

Michigan Muslims Survive Brush With Easter Egg Hunt Flyers… - Conservative Infidel

Michigan Muslims Survive Brush With Easter Egg Hunt Flyers… - Conservative Infidel

It was a close call. Some Muslim parents are concerned about public schools in Dearborn handing out flyers to all students advertising an Easter egg hunt, saying...

conservativeinfidel.com

Michigan Muslims Survive Brush With Easter Egg Hunt Flyers…

Posted on Saturday, April 5th, 2014 at 12:07 pm.
    by: George Washington

It was a close call.

Some Muslim parents are concerned about public schools in Dearborn handing out flyers to all students advertising an Easter egg hunt, saying it violates the principle of church and state separation.
    A flyer headlined “Eggstravaganza!” was given to students this week at three elementary schools in the Dearborn Public Schools district, which has a substantial number of Muslim students.The flyer described an April 12 event at Cherry Hill Presbyterian Church in Dearborn featuring an egg hunt, relay race, and egg toss. It asked students to RSVP “to secure your free spot” and included images of eggs and a bunny.
    “It really bothered my two kids,” said parent Majed Moughni, who is Muslim and has two children, ages 7 and 9, in Dearborn elementary schools. “My son was like, ‘Dad, I really don’t feel comfortable getting these flyers, telling me to go to church. I thought churches are not supposed to mix with schools.’ ”
    Moughni said he’s concerned about “using school teachers paid by public funds … to pass out these flyers that are being distributed by a church. I think that’s a serious violation of separation of church and state.”

http://weaselzippers.us/181830-michi...g-hunt-flyers/

http://www.conservativeinfidel.com/c...g-hunt-flyers/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Hamas-CAIR Urges Mosques: Apply for DHS Grants for Terrorist Protection

Dean Garrison 7 hours ago

Evidently the "old school" terrorists are seeking protection from the new generation of "domestic" terrorists. This is just another symptom of the disease of political correctness which has taken over America.

9/11 is all but forgotten by our government. Of course, they want to forget it, because they surely don't want people to know the whole truth.

Al Qaeda has somehow become our trusted ally in places like Syria. We even paid Al Qaeda to defend the diplomatic mission in Benghazi. How did that work out?

The Muslim Brotherhood has become an integral part of the Obama Administration. Our own president, who claims to be Christian, isn't fooling anyone when he lauds Muslims in his Easter message.

He will denounce an amateur production like "Innocence of Muslims" and yet no statements are made about multi-million dollar productions like "Noah" which are an insult to Christians worldwide. If he were truly Christian, he would understand this.

Last year, I did a piece on the FBI's most wanted terrorists. At that time, there were 32 people on the list. The breakdown? 30 Muslims and 2 tree-hugging-liberals.

Also, last year a DHS whistleblower made it known that American Patriots were the real targets now and not the Islamists who gave us reason to create the DHS in the first place. Jihadists are now our government's allies and people like you and I are labeled as "domestic terrorists" by the likes of Harry Reid.

Domestic terrorists indeed. CAIR sees an opening and is looking for its network to take advantage. After all, in the eyes of the religion of peace, it is essential that Islam dominate the world. Peace cannot arrive until many more heads are taken from the infidels.
    From CAIR.com:
    (WASHINGTON, D.C., 4/17/14) — The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) is urging mosques and Muslim institutions nationwide to consider applying for funds available through the Department of Homeland Security's (DHS) Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP).

The program is designed to assist nonprofit organizations that are vulnerable to terrorist attacks with procuring and installing security equipment to enhance safety.

The NSGP application process opened March 18, 2014, and may be found on the FEMA website. The deadline for submitting the application is May 23, 2014 11:59 p.m. EDT.

I am sure that the Obama Administration will find a way to "fast track" these applications for those fine Muslim institutions that support the regime's agenda.

I wake up each day and see stories like this that continually amaze me. But what is even more astonishing is that these things are happening while Americans refuse to wake up.

Some are apathetic.

Others are more accurately pathetic.

They see what is going on, but they are fully on board with it because they are simply too dumbed-down to know better. They will happily support sending our tax dollars to a mosque that is a breeding ground for Islamic Fundamentalism, also known as terrorism. All this is done in order to protect that mosque from the possibility of terrorist attack.

If you can't see the bitter irony and blatant hypocrisy in this situation then you are beyond hopeless. The DHS is an organization that was born of the need to fight the threat of terrorism. Now it is the terrorists and terrorist-tied organizations that will be seeking to cash in.

And they will.
    Source
    Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, Tea Party Community & Twitter.

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/04/ca...Vyp4G7YgJuB.99