Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Vortex we are outnumbered! Illegals + naive liberals+ corrupt politicians = welfare state OR California State!

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    I wish Calif. would stand up with a sane interpretation of the 14th Amendment because denying these kids citizenship will have the parents scuttle back across the border since their freebies are cut off. Calif. has defied federal law before with the sanctuary policies in many cities. Now they need to defy the federal law about instant citizenship due to the accident of physical birth on US soil to an illegal parent.
    On the ballot in June of 2010

CALIFORNIA TAXPAYER PROTECTION ACT
    (Birthright Citizenship)
    Sponsored by Taxpayer Revolution

The Initiative’s Laws Will:

REQUIRE issuance of the official "CALIFORNIA BIRTH CERTIFICATE" for births to ONLY citizens and legal permanent residents.
    Birth to Foreign Parent document issued to all others.
    . . .

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-141769-cal ... ection+act
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Does anyone have any idea what sort of services will remain in the budget after cuts have been made?
    No one know at this time because no cuts have been made as of yet.
    The governor can only make suggestions.
    The state assembly must write the budget.

The governor can then sign it into law,
    let it become law without his signature,
    veto it
    or use a line item veto to remove anything he wants out.

This will take time.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I vote for citizenship to babies born who parents prove they are US citizens.

Where in the Constitution does it say that I as an American Citizen is to be held accountable and responsible for Federal law breakers from foreign countries?

The American citizens need to fight this all the way to the Supreme Court.
    No one in public service should have the right to demand from American citizens that their hard earned dollars go to Federal Law Breakers of foreign countries.

Break our Federal Laws and go back to the country you came from.

End of story!

JD2, the ballot initiative sounds very, very sane, and can I use your home address to send in my absentee ballot?
    California has always been a trend-setter and it sounds like, if this passes, a new trend has been set, and I will embrace it.
    Now if this were only made retroactive...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These illegals first tap into the benefits when they start getting free prenatal care. Once the prenatal care is begun, the illegal mom is then preregistered at the hospital to await her taxpayer funded birth. Then the benefits begin to flow for the newborn American citizen. Citizenship or legal presence in the U.S. should be mandatory for these free services, but evidently it's not, and the resulting costs to the taxpayer are enormous.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Time for Arnold to get an earful!!! Please take action!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-908144.html#908144

I called the Governors office in San Diego.
    NO AMNESTY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12