Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California State Judge Rules Against Obama Eligibility Suit

Kangaroo Courts Strike Again
    by Dan W. Howard
    March 13, 2009

Well, one of the California cases took a major hit by an activist judge today:

Since this California state judge this afternoon ruled that lawsuits challenging the Constitutional eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama cannot be filed by ORDINARY CITIZENS, nor by military personnel, nor by someone that ran against him in the election...... (wonder what law the judge used to come up with that ruling? or, did he just write some law?)..... and since the judge ruled only "Congress" can question this president's natural-born eligibility, I think it is time we called our Representatives AND Senators and tell them we expect them TO DO THEIR JOBS and demand that Obama come clean. No matter where the chips fall, suck it up and COME CLEAN! Either he's legit or he's not.

I'm sure the United States Justice Foundation will appeal this screwed up ruling by a gutless, obviously corrupt & establishment-owned judge. But, the ruling stands until a higher court overrules it. So, in my eyes, this means it is time to call, mail, fax, phone, and email ALL OF THESE OATH-VIOLATING POLITICIANS (including MANY if not most all Republicans in D.C.) and tell them to demand that this president/usurper COUGH IT UP. Better yet, go to their offices IN PERSON and don't leave until you speak to them or their Chief of Staff. Tell them they MUST DEMAND Obama produce the birth certificate that most likely doesn't exist. Produce those college loan applications and let us see if he applied for and/or received federal student loans as a FOREIGN CITIZEN from Indonesia. Cough up those passport records. Was it an Indonesian passport or another that he traveled on in Pakistan in 1981? PRODUCE.

It is time we put these cowards in Washington on notice. The cowards WE SENT UP THERE, the cowards that are PAID BY US, put them on notice that they are expected and OBLIGATED to PUBLICLY DEMAND Obama cough it up.

Yes, this means that legislator that you THINK is a Conservative Republican.

Yes, that legislator that takes the microphone and dispenses all that good, conservative, 2nd Amendment loving, tax-reducing, pro-defense, limited-spending, and 'family values' LIP SERVICE. That guy your uncle went to high school with. That politician that helped your grandma get her disability check. That lawmaker that talks tough on TV and that is rarely ever seen in his home district. Yeah, I know, I feel the same way.... I HATE TO ADMIT IT BUT I HAVE THEM IN MY DISTRICT, TOO. But, so what if they did all those things for you, your family, or your friends! That's their job !!!! 'Think' is the key word. Think about whether or HE or SHE represents YOU, or NOT.

It's simple, if you ARE truly concerned about this president's eligibility, as am I, and if you feel that allowing someone, that refuses to adequately identify themselves, to hold the briefcase of codes commonly referred to as the 'nuclear football', then it is easy to get the decision on your politicians correct. Very simple, Here's how you figure out: If he or she has NOT challenged Obama on this issue then they are NOT working for you.

Period.

If they have, then I would say they are. But, I have been investigating this issue since October of last year and I have YET to find even ONE of the

534 in Washington that has spoken up and spoken out and spoken PUBLICLY and LOUDLY. They had their chance in early January 2009 to protest the eligibility of this arrogant, insulated, and deceitful man when the Electoral College votes were counted and ratified. BUT NONE OF THEM SPOKE UP. NONE!!

If I had been in Washington, I would have done it. It may have been political suicide, but by God I would have shouted until they carried me out of the Chamber. No doubt about it. I know millions of others that would have done the same thing. They are normal, everyday AMERICANS that want nothing more than to obey the Constitution and pursue Life, Liberty and Happiness. They have no desire for Marxism and wholesale redistribution of wealth.

If you have contact with your lawmaker, and if he or she tries to sell you a crock-and-bull story that Obama DID produce a birth certificate, like several here in Oklahoma have done, the stop lying to yourself. (Oh, and did I tell you that these particular Okie lawmakers are actually so-called REPUBLICANS?) Yes, stop kidding yourself, face the truth. They are evidently NOT LOYAL TO THE CONSTITUTION that our ancestors wrote and defended and died for, or they have SOLD OUT TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER IN WASHINGTON.

Let's get off our butts and start a list of ALL of the U.S. Senators and Representatives that REFUSE to honor their oath to defend the Constitution.

The time has come.

If you call your Congressmen and he or she tells you that you are wrong, that wanting proof that this man IS a natural born citizen, and that wanting proof that Obama DID NOT get 'foreign student' college loans, then tell them they are fired. Also, ask them why this man has spent nearly $1,000,000.00 on attorneys to FIGHT these lawsuits and to QUASH these subpoenas for him to produce these critical records that have been demanded in over 42 lawsuits in the last few months. Put them on notice that unless they get the cods to stand up and show some Honor, they will get a pink slip at the next election.

And, right after that, if you are not satisfied with their answers, send me an email detailing the lawmaker's name, date, and what he or she said or wrote to you. Even if it is a staffer, GET THEIR NAME, GET THE DATE & TIME, the office they are in, and what they said to you and send it to me at: OutragedPatriots@aol.com

I'll do my best to make a list of EACH and EVERY Senator and Representative in this country that will not send a message from their constituents to THIS PRESIDENT that he better TRUTHFULLY answer the repeated and pointed questions that millions of Americans are asking.

Like my old partner Jack Horath has said many times, "Son, we don't work for them.... THEY WORK FOR US!" Well, it is time they earned that pay increase they recently passed for themselves, you reckon??

Respectfully submitted in deep love for Our Country,

Dan W. Howard
    Tulsa, OK
    ww.OutragedPatriots.com

http://www.americanpatrol.com/OBAMA-BAR ... o-DH_.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is outrageous and that out of 42 lawsuits, from the east coast to the west costs, no one has yet found a court that wants to enforce our Constitution and verify whether or not the man holding the Office of President of the United States is even eligible for the job.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn