Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Calif's political class unglued by citizens' revolt!

California Screaming
    The Golden State's political class comes unglued in the face of a citizens' revolt.
    Matt Welch | August/September 2009 Print Edition

On May 19, California voters went to the polls to decide whether to pass a package of six tax-and-gimmick ballot propositions.

Its supporters—Republican Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Democratic legislative leaders, the California Teachers Association, and the overwhelming majority of the state’s major newspapers—billed it as the last best hope to plug Sacramento’s $24 billion budget deficit. “Either pass it,â€

ELE

The citizens of California have had their futures stolen.

I don't blame the American people living in California for being angry and flipping out. They are paying every dime they own to financially support illegals, while the government gives them nothing good in return. The government has pushed the citizens of California up against the wall with their stupidity and preferenatial care of illegals over citizens, so of course legal California citizens are upset.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Moving to other topic's, no illegal aliens here!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    I remember back in the early 90's when I went in to the SBA checking in to a loan program. Boy, did I get the run around. I went in three times and each time the double talk was worse than before. Just as I was leaving the office the last time a really old man said, "Honey, your problem is you speak English. If you were from another country we would have someone assigned to you to help you fill out all the paperwork, which is staggering." Later I heard a comment from a small business owner who was also trying to get a loan, "They practically write checks on the spot to immigrants."

I know we are talking about the State of California in the post, but I can't help but feel it's all the same disease in politics. It seems like all our politicians are doing now (state, federal and local) is selling us out to the highest bidder. There is no common sense about what money is spent on.

Does anyone remember how people were blaming Bush when the bridge fell a couple of years ago? I actually thought the tarp money would do some internal "fixing" of things like that but I found out it was basically a ton of pet projects the politicians had made promises on. Now, they are talking another one. What are these idiots thinking? California is the canary in the mine.