Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Campaigne Against PC ness

Went to this site and loved it. Just incase people think we're alone with this nonsense. It's a UK site but when you read the comments it sure hits home.

There's a few from the US and other countries there......might do us good to help them out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"I discovered PC during my studies in the UK. At first I laughed at it. It reminded me of our own PC from iron curtain times. That time to be PC meant to be the Party Correct. We could say or write whatever we wanted as long as it expressed views of the Communist party. What is going on in the UK is sad and scary at the same time. I hope it never comes to Slovakia. We don't want to lose our right to free speech again." Peter Mosoriak, Slovakia, 08.08.08
    http://www.capc.co.uk/

I do believe PC is party (ideology) 'correct', not politically correct. It's a political tool to force dangerous propoganda at us.

Thanks for posting the site crazybird!
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)