Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can you believe this?

Lake Forest man convicted of sexual assault on infant son
    Lake Forest man faces sentencing in June.
    By ALEJANDRA MOLINA
    THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER
    Comments 129| Recommend 24

A 23-year-old Lake Forest man has been convicted of sexually assaulting and physically abusing his 4-week-old son in their home.

Andrew David Fusco was found guilty Tuesday of four felony counts of child abuse, two felony counts of sexual penetration by foreign object by force, and two felony counts of aggravated assault of a child, according to a statement from the District Attorney's Office.

Fusco is expected to be sentenced in the Central Justice Center in Santa Ana on June 28 and faces a maximum sentence of 30 years to life plus an additional 18 years.

The baby's mother, Megan Michelle Martinez, 22, pleaded guilty in June last year to four felony counts of child abuse. She was sentenced in December to six years in state prison.

Between Dec. 28, 2004, and Jan. 3, 2005, Fusco physically and sexually assaulted his child, according to the statement.

The child was found to have multiple fractures to the arms, legs, and ribs, and bruising to the cheeks and abdomen.

Doctors examined the baby and discovered he had suffered severe blunt force trauma injuries.

Martinez, Fusco's girlfriend, was convicted of child abuse for putting her baby in danger by allowing Fusco to continue abusing the child. The child is no longer in the custody of Fusco and Martinez and has been adopted by an Orange County family.

Contact the writer: amolina@ocregister.com or 949-454-7360

OMG!! That poor baby

What in the HELL kind of sick people is this society , for God's sake?

It's stories like these which make the case for involuntarily (MOD EDIT)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So sad... I have tears in my eyes for this baby and all the abused babies of the world. That animal will be dealt with for sure! Even criminals have moral standards and he crossed the line big time...

Thank God this baby made it out alive and is with a family that love him or her.
    I hope these two peices of dung that hurt this child burn in hell.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How awful for this little baby ! Thank God he's been adopted out. The parents of that baby should NEVER get out of prison ! Maybe it'll be "pay back time" while they're behind bars. Child molesters are on the lowest rung in the pecking order, and rightly so !
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

AE

I have to admit, that with a person (should we call him a person?) like this, I cannot feel sorry whatsoever for him when he will (and we know he will) get payback for what he has done.

I am SO glad that the state has taken the parents (again, can we even call them that?) rights away and allowed an adoption of this child to someone who will love and care for him for the rest of his life.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

I sure hope the 'soul pool' hasn't dried up.

God bless that poor baby. I am so glad he was adopted and will not ever have to see those "people" again. That poor baby deserves an "extra dose" of loving.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I Wish i could say "I don't believe it". But in this day and age , Oh Yea . Now imo that kid will truly have social problems thanks to a rather "Insane" father
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

AE

I can only imagine that prison guards will be turning away when the others get hold of that piece of garbage.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast