Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Canada: Man Decapitates Passenger on Greyhound Bus

Unbelievable!!!

Knife-wielding man beheads fellow passenger on bus

Jul 31, 2008

Man Decapitates Passenger Aboard Greyhound Bus

A passenger traveling on a bus across Canada's vast Western plains stabbed, gutted and decapitated a man seated next to him in an unexplained attack, a witness told media Thursday.
    The victim had been sleeping before he was repeatedly stabbed in the chest by a man with a large knife, witness Garnet Caton told public broadcaster CBC.

The other 35 passengers and driver were jolted by "blood-curdling screams" and fled. "He must have stabbed him 50 times or 60 times," said Caton.

When Caton and two others returned to check on the victim, he said they saw the attacker "cutting the guy's head off and gutting him."

"While we were watching ... he calmly walked up to the front (of the bus) with the head in his hand and the knife and just calmly stared at us and dropped the head right in front of us."

Police then surrounded the bus and arrested the man, he said.

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police said they were investigating a "major incident" that occurred at 9 pm Wednesday (0200 GMT Thursday) on a Greyhound bus traveling eastbound from Edmonton to Winnipeg, but offered no details.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ... _article=1

Now I know why I don't sleep in public.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One of the main reasons I object to banning guns. Wouldn't you rather just be shot?
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

35 passengers sat there and watched this happen without anyone doing anything? talk about gutless passengers.. when is enough enough!!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Cant say what I truely want to say... so I'll keep it at an "Eye for an EYE"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm pretty sure hand guns are banned in Canada. And when they are, this is what happens. That guy knew that nobody on the bus would have a concealed gun, so he didn't have to be afraid that anyone would stop him.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Yea, since guns are banned in canada any criminal with a gun or even just a knife can go on rampages without anyone being able to stop it safely.

W

Isn't Canada a haven for Islamic terrorists??? And isn't the Northern border completely porous??? Maybe US Greyhound buses need to install metal detectors! Eventually, it will happen here!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    35 passengers sat there and watched this happen without anyone doing anything? talk about gutless passengers.. when is enough enough!!
    They didn't know what to do or how to feel . The Government hadn't told them yet !
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

This is awful !:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast