Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Candace Owens: White Supremacy Isn't What's Harming Black America - 'It's Liberal Sup

cnsnews.com

Candace Owens: White Supremacy Isn't What's Harming Black America - 'It's Liberal Supremacy'

video at the page link

By Melanie Arter | August 9, 2019 | 11:20 AM EDT

(Photo by Zach Gibson/Getty Images)

(CNSNews.com) – Candace Owens, founder of the Blexit movement, told Fox News on Thursday that white supremacy isn’t what’s harming black America - it’s “liberal supremacy.”

“The purpose for this is to distract black Americans from the fact that Democrat policies are actually harming the inner cities. They don’t want to talk about the illiteracy rates. They don't want to talk about what’s actually harming black America, because let me tell you, it's not white supremacy. It’s liberal supremacy,” Owens said during an appearance on “The Ingraham Angle.”

“It’s liberal policies that have infested our inner cities and are destroying our youth that are driving up the gun violence. Nobody cares about gun violence when it happens in theses inner-cities. Isn’t that right? You can see 60 people every weekend being slaughtered in Chicago and Baltimore, and no one talks about it, because liberal policies are the problem,” she said.

Owens debated Democrat strategist Monique Pressley about whether President Donald Trump is a racist. Owens said Trump wasn’t considered a racist until he ran for president.

PRESSLEY: I'm not here to defend anyone who takes the side of a racist, so when the president retweets or comments about Nazi enthusiasts or people in Britain who are saying things that are hateful or --

LAURA INGRAHAM: So you don't think he was a white supremacist in the '80s but you do today? You didn't think he was a white supremacist in the '80s or the 90s?

PRESSLEY: I said I didn't disagree that he received those awards. I think when he was taking out the article on the Central Park Five who was then the exonerated Park Five, I think that he was a racist then.

INGRAHAM: That’s fine. No one’s gonna follow Central Park Five but I'm just asking you because I really do want to understand. Do you believe in the '80s and '90s that Donald trump was not a white supremacist or he's been a white supremacist his whole life but hid it from everybody?

PRESSLEY: I can't speak about what he hid or what I believe. All I can go with is what is factual. So what we know -- if I can just answer, what I'm basing my belief on is the fact that he 1) took out an article for people who were ultimately exonerated - a full-page ad for those young men who were citizens -- …

So Obama was someone who, according to him, was not born in the United States - I guess Hawaii is not part of the United States. The immigrants from the first time he came down the escalator were coming.

INGRAHAM: He didn’t say immigrants. He said illegal.

PRESSLEY: The Mexicans. I’m sorry. The Mexicans - not just the illegals, and I'm not here to defend --

OWENS: So basically, your argument is that he went from being so not racist that Al Sharpton was hugging him to suddenly one day he decided to run for president and boom, just like that he became an avowed racist and all of a sudden we’re digging back into Central Park Five, which by the way in his ad said that if anybody is found guilty, any person of killing somebody in the park, then they should be put to death.

Guess what? Nobody got killed in a park that day, so that's completely irrelevant. All the points just made about Central Park Five were completely irrelevant, because the woman did not die. She actually survived. We can debate that another day. What we're talking about today is nobody suddenly becomes racist, okay, as time goes on. You decide that one day he goes, oh, you know what? Never mind. Forget me hugging and doing so much for black America that I was receiving awards. Suddenly today, I'm a racist.

You want to know why he's a racist suddenly? Because he ran for the presidency and this is how the Democrats try to score points in order to enslave black Americans ideologically.

PRESSLEY: When his entire family was running slum landlord tenements and then refusing..

OWENS: Actually that’s wrong. In Mar-A-Lago, he launched a lawsuit against the state because he felt that they were discriminated against Spanish people and black people. In 1995, Trump did that. You can look it up. So much for being a racist.

PRESSLEY: I’m talking about the city of New York. And when you are discriminating against people of color

INGRAHAM: So, you think is a racist.

Owens said that in order for Pressley to stand by the Democrats, she needs for Trump to be a racist.
    INGRAHAM: I don’t believe—Candace, do you support people are racist?

OWENS: No, that's why I'm a Republican.

INGRAHAM: I find it so reprehensible that right now the Democrat Party, framing these issues the way they are, they are literally saying, without saying the actual words, that 100 million plus Americans are racist.

PRESSLEY: No. I hope that--

INGRAHAM: Oh yeah they are.

PRESSLEY: I'm a Democrat, and that's not what I'm saying at all. I believe, actually, that the vast majority of the people in the United States are not racist and do not like -- I mean are disgusted by the tweets and the comments that are coming out of the president's mouth. Even when I'm on your show, the thing I'm most thankful for is the emails I get from people who say, you know what, I heard you tonight. I voted for Trump. I'm not planning to do it again. I wish he would stop saying the things that he's saying. ...

INGRAHAM: What I wonder is the Trump’s a white supremacist, Trump’s a racist over and over and over again. What life in America is that improving? Let's say all the Democrats think they truly believe that. They've worked with him in the past. They liked him in the past. They hung out with him in the past. They took his donations in the past, but now suddenly it's washed over them that he's this terrible, awful, rotten person. Their daily activity in their own input into the political conversation, is it really helping a single black kid in Chicago? One in Baltimore? I don't think it's helping anyone. --

PRESSLEY:: I think that's a very interesting and necessary question. Because sometimes, Laura, a truth needs to be told because it is true and especially when it concerns the person who holds the highest office in our land.

INGRAHAM: 100 million Americans disagree with you.

PRESSLEY: I don't know where that stat is coming from, but what I can say is as this one little black girl from Texas who’s sitting here right now, if someone is conducting themselves as a racist, ought to be able to say so--

INGRAHAM: Everyone has the right to their own opinion. Everyone has the right to speak out, but that doesn't mean you have the right to objective truth. If there is an objective truth.

OWENS: The purpose for this is to distract black Americans from the fact that Democrat policies are actually harming the inner cities. They don’t want to talk about the illiteracy rates. They don't want to talk about what’s actually harming black America, because let me tell you, it's not white supremacy. It’s liberal supremacy. It’s liberal policies that have infested our inner cities and are destroying our youth, that are driving up the gun violence. Nobody cares about gun violence when it happens in theses inner-cities. Isn’t that right? You can see 60 people every weekend being slaughtered in Chicago and Baltimore, and no one talks about it, because liberal policies are the problem.

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What is harming all people who live in poverty is not paying attention in school, not going to the library, getting the education and putting the WORK into to improve their own selves. We also have Churches, we have programs to help everyone. We have Boys and Girls Clubs.

Stop having a family you cannot afford, stop living off the government, which keeps you in poverty. Generations of it. No one did it to them but themselves.

There are no fathers in these households. Wake the hell up! And they wonder why they have so many problems.

Get educated, wait to have a family, get a job and work hard for what you want!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL