Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Candidate Banned From Debate ‘Cause She’s White

Candidate Banned From Debate ‘Cause She’s White
    From Fox Nation:
    http://www.thefoxnation.com/culture/201 ... he-s-white

Fox Nation links to full article:
    White congressional candidate wants to participate in forum, but is told she can’t because she’s not black

By Alex Pappas - The Daily Caller | Published: 06/02/10 at 12:37 PM | Updated: 06/03/10 at 6:18 PM

Because Liz Carter is white, she’s banned from debating Democrat Rep. Hank Johnson and the other black candidates running for his Georgia congressional seat at a candidate forum in Atlanta tonight.

The forum, moderated by Newsmakers Live, is solely for the black Republicans and Democrats running for Johnson’s 4th Congressional District seat, Carter took to the Internet to say.

Carter, a Republican, expressed her disappointment on Twitter Wednesday, asking, “What happened to diversity?â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Democrat Rep. Hank Johnson

the man is an Idiot "Guam Tipping Over" watch the video

I dont blame him for being an Idiot ~ I blame the Idiots that voted him into office for being an Idiot's

there are HUNDREDS of Hank Johnson(s) in DC ... it's time to vote them out of office
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As far as I am concerned these people should be prosecuted in a court of law for their discrimination. Some of us are tired of walking on eggshells. This is ridiculous, un-American, and serves no good purpose. Actually I have a lifetime of rage from this practice because it has been used in the workplace for decades to marginalize and deny just promotion and merit to hard workers such as myself while the qualified minorities laugh in our faces. My rage is as legitimate and real as that of African-American descendants of slavery because I have no community to seek refuge in and my people are not accepted by any group of race or religion or even just community. Initially I agreed with affirmative action but the mis-application of it for decades, effectively denying opportunity or even monetary recognition to people like myself, who also are despised minority but do not qualify has created a backlash - it needs to just all stop yesterday. Everybody should be held to the same standards - end of story.

In retrospect it is just more of the same. Different laws for different people on so many fronts - how on earth can you expect a nation to hold together with all this divisiveness? We have separate and unequal everywhere we look.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!