Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So sad, they're not even safe in the military anymore...

ELE

"We the people" must protect our people from all e

And obama wants to put more Muslims in key positions in the White house..........anyone wonder, why?????????????

Perhaps "we the people" need to circle our wagons.

I think we have some hope in the States Rights movement, I am not sure about the Sucessionist movement ( don't know enough about it to endorse it).

AZ HCR 2024 State Sovereignty 2/20/2009 Passed House 6/10/2009 Vote Detail 34(Y) 24(N) - Now it is in Senate This bill (HCR 2024) has passed the house and is in the Senate. It has been read twice in the Senate. Call all of your senators and ask them to pass this bill.

Call a rally in support of the bill to be held at the State Capitol so all of the Senators will see that they will be opposing the Tea Party and 9/12 Patriots if they oppose this bill.

http://www.states-rights.com/ For a list of other states that have enacted and/or are in the process of voting on legislation to get the fed. gov't back to their rightful position. I think some states are preparing to back up the legislation if need be, etc. I don't know the specifics of what they mean by backing it up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)