Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Captains of the Economy: The 'Good Ol’ Boy' Network is Ali

Captains of the Economy: The 'Good Ol’ Boy' Network is Alive and Well

Written by Bob Adelmann
    Wednesday, 02 December 2009 11:59

In its attempt to glorify “the 10 who shaped the U.S. economy the most since 2000â€

Great Post Hylander!

Maybe Glenn Beck ought to do a story about Geithner's associations?
    Oh, thats right, he'd have to point that Kissenger is a CFR member and a Proud member and active participant in the New Global Order, ya know, the one world global government that glenn doesn't like. Yeah, the same one that Soro's guy is involved in that Glenn dislikes so much. Of course Kissenger and Glenn are buds too right? Or is that the Rupert play to have him on Glenns show every now and then?

Yeah, I've seen him on the show a couple of times.

Hey maybe Glenn can do a show on the SPP.gov website, about how they want to globalize everything and eras all borders, and he can tell about how the SPP was a CFR project too. Oh, I forgot, I think the SPP has taken all those global plans off they're website now like the CFR did. Oh, well, I'm sure I could email them to him, I believe I copied them all and have them right here somewhere.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

I'd like a copy if you have them, myself. I have a bunch of stuff from the JBS.org site, and pamphlets that we handed out at DNC last year in Denver, but any information that adds a tidbit, is always valuable to have.