Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

''Catastrophe'' by Morris

Dick Morris on Hannity tonight talked about his new book ''Catastrophe ''.He mentioned banks in this country are becoming Shariah-Compliant with funding and a percent of 1 trillion to terrorists .

Also I Billion of American Tax money went to Hamas through the UN Relief and Works Agency . He said the (UNRWA) is a staging area for terrorists.

Though I could not find a direct link to what Dick Morris said this article is similar.It even has more facts.
    http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/? ... urthermore, UNRWA
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

I saw this episode also. I met my choice expeletive quota for the day while seeing it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So much for transparency in government. Remember, these yahoos cannot track the stimulus package money and bailout money they just approve. They cannot track anything. And I do not think that is an accident. It is deliberate. We should be complaining daily to our elected representatives that tracking of funds is mandatory. If the funds cannot be tracked, they should be cut off. The government requires all of us taxpayers, including businesses, to account for every dollar we receive, and to account for every deduction we claim. We have to maintain records, and we are subject to un-announced audits. All government agencies should be held to the same standard, including Congress. I bet they would have no trouble at all setting up a tracking system if we held them personally responsible for accounting for every dollar expended, and if they could not afford to reimburse the government for money that was unaccountable, they would have to resign.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

An additional thought. The following quote is from Congresswoman Michele Bachman, 6th District Minnesota:

Every candidate for Congress and sitting member has at one time or another railed against the loss of taxpayer dollars to waste, fraud and abuse. They seem to readily acknowledge that the federal bureaucracy is a sieve through which tax dollars just slip and vanish. And, they are always ready to sharpen their image of fiscal responsibility by calling for greater savings by eliminating waste, fraud and abuse.

But, the vigilance of too many members stops there. They are all too anxious to allow hard-working taxpayers’ money to be given away to outside organizations and then far less anxious to police the way that money is used. Accessing federal funding is a privilege, not a right...
    For what it is worth, she is sponsoring a new bill to address some of the above issues, which were driven by refusal of the Democrats to cut off funds to ACORN while they are under indictment. I believe her bill could be expanded to include management of funds paid to all organizations such as the UN to, as she says, police how the money is actually used. I will make this suggestion to her office, but it would help if all concerned did the same.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO