Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The CDC has launched a massive experiment in vaccines

There is also video at the link

[quote]
    CDC Launches Massive Vaccine Experiment
    Posted by politicol in Health Care Reform Bill, Swine Flu Updates, swine flu hoax

Feb. 2, 2010

The CDC has launched a massive experiment in vaccines for children in Denver as Colleen O’Connor reports from the Denver Post on Jan. 29, 2010. This is called the

â€

Here is a link to the Denver Post article

http://www.denverpost.com/search/ci_14290838
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

more on it and updated by 1 day..4000 children getting 5 vaccines does any one see a problem here????

[quote]

« CDC Launches Massive Vaccine Experiment
    CBS Anti-Abortion Ad -Draws Fire from Women »
    Feb 02 2010
    Denver Schools Used for Vaccine Experiments!!
    Posted by politicol in Politicol News, Swine Flu Updates, World News, swine flu hoax, tags: Denver vaccines, phony crisis in denver, vaccine experiments in denver

The Denver public school system has become a center for vaccines as they are vaccinating over 4,000 children at once with 5 vaccines in one sitting- which is a massive mistake and will have deadly consequences.

Under the guise of a “crisis in health careâ€

So

So the slow removal of undesirable Americans has started to speed up...We arent getting sick and dying fast enough for the global take over and they are going to accelerate it 5 fold...

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    My two youngest will be some of the healthier ones left. Homeschooled, they hardly are ever sick, and we opted out of vaccines after finding out about the kinds of ingredients in them.

As for H1N1, no one here has gotten it, and no one we know has even gotten the shot for it either. Currently my grandson (4, almost 5) is in Head Start, and he keeps getting sick, but not flu shot yet (this age group is notorious for passing along seasonal yucks to each other).

In our household, we rarely get sick, my husband is the most vulnerable, his source coming from work, and I get sick about once every two years, usually only a cold.

I have noticed that the kids we know, who have gotten vaccines, seem to be sick more often than mine, and others, who have not gotten any vaccines. Never sure what to make of that, and often wonder what kind of studies have been done on that?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    My two youngest will be some of the healthier ones left. Homeschooled, they hardly are ever sick, and we opted out of vaccines after finding out about the kinds of ingredients in them.

As for H1N1, no one here has gotten it, and no one we know has even gotten the shot for it either. Currently my grandson (4, almost 5) is in Head Start, and he keeps getting sick, but not flu shot yet (this age group is notorious for passing along seasonal yucks to each other).

In our household, we rarely get sick, my husband is the most vulnerable, his source coming from work, and I get sick about once every two years, usually only a cold.

I have noticed that the kids we know, who have gotten vaccines, seem to be sick more often than mine, and others, who have not gotten any vaccines. Never sure what to make of that, and often wonder what kind of studies have been done on that?
    Your lucky your children are being home schooled..they are trying to stop families from doing that...hopefully you will get them through before they change that policy so far they are running into to much dissension on the subject...

It is getting harder and harder to opt out of these shots now, they won't allow "an American Citizen" into the school system unless you show proof of shots....signed by the Doctor's office...The majority of people cannot home school they have to work to make ends meet. Others may not have the skills to do it or the patience or know how....there are so many reasons...I applaud you.

I see my own grandchildren and family members getting sick a lot with colds, flu, coughs what ever you want to call it as well...I think they get so sick of me telling them to "eat right, take this vitamin, or that vitamin, etc, and that they need to build up their immune systems"...but I keep saying it....even though feel like a broken record...

Kathyet

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Kathyet, I could go on about how "liberal" a state we are here (assisted suicide, medical marijuana, and on) but overall, it has been a blessing for the many conservative people here who choose to not herd their kids into the institutionalized system and let them be brainwashed.

My youngest would be in the junior high, and they even have a gang problem there, no thanks. I spoke with a local gang enforcement officer not long ago, and he asked if our kids went to the local school, and I explained no and why, and he even said he would not have his kids in the schools around here, that says a lot.

As for opting out of immunizations, the only out here is "Religious exemption", which I signed, and some of my feelings about it is due to my beliefs (against the use of aborted human cells to grow the virus in, and also having that injected into my kids), but about half of why is due to my belief that our bodies will not have any resistance left when we are injecting half dead diseases into them, along with mercury, monkey kidney cells, formaldehyde and such.

I also believe, when it comes to medications, that we need to avoid the uses of it, and only do it when necessary (such as proven antibiotics for infections and bacterial illnesses). I have asthma (excercise induced) yet I hike up mountains and do ok, and just have to know when to stop and rest, as well as know when there could be real trouble, but the use of natural mint during a hike(in gums and mints, Altoids best example) and caffeine beforehand, can actualy work in the same way as a man-made bronchial dilator.

We have become so dependent on chemical medications that we tend to lose sight of the things we have always had around us to use, which work best with our immune systems for everyday sicknesses (chicken soup, echinaccea tea...).

However, I do not suggest homeschooling for everyone. I would love to have worked, simply to have more income, and we could have been in our own place by now, it is a sacrifice I made for the kids, and also to know that they were not going to be influenced by the many extreme left wing teachers out there (our son had one in his last year in the school, fifth grade, she admonished him, for us not voting "yes" on tax increases for the schools). People also talk about the social issues of it all. Well let me tell you, these kids are not anti-social at all, in fact they are the opposite, they are able to hold conversations with adults, as well as other kids, and with most kids around here, they tend to be more mature and have found the average kid irritates them with their attitude.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The problems you have in your State are the same in most States, I know the same is going on where I live. I think this is becoming a problem for our whole Country and our way of life.

The more we all get involved in all that is going on in our schools systems our local communities, churches,and etc., the better the chance we will have of combating things as they come along.

It think it is great your doing what your doing. I know other parents that are doing the same thing. I also think we all need to get involved and speak up about our schools and the politics that are being brought into them. School is for learning not indoctrination......our children deserve better. Our Country deserves better.

An important thing to me is, that we all stay aware of everything, and pass what ever information around that we can, so none of us are uninformed on all that is going on where ever it is.

Kathyet

Hey everyone remember the H1N1..and all the hype...

This is from Restore the Republic they have many different speakers and subjects that are always interesting

Here is a radio video from Jon Rappaport on the subject posted on line 2.25.10

Air Date:02/25/2010

Jon Rappoport has been working as an investigative reporter for 20 years. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, Jon has written articles on politics, health, medical fraud, and the arts for LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, CBS Healthwatch, Stern, In These Times. He has hosted radio series in Los Angeles and Las Vegas on politics and health. Jon has given lectures and seminars all over the world on the question, Who Really Runs the Planet? He is the author of seven books, including AIDS INC. and The Secret Behind Secret Societies. These days, operating from a new website, www.insolutions.info, Jon remains on the cutting edge of breaking news and its deeper meanings. His recent work on the Swine Flu Pandemic has blown the doors off the lies promoted by the US government and the World Health Organization. Jon’s acute insights and his comedic cuts at the Establishment have made him a very busy man.

As a speaker, he is in great demand.
    http://www.republicmagazine.com/webinar ... fraud.html

Kathyet

Can we say,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 1984?

My answer to 1984, is 1776.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast