Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Change Withholding Status to "10+" Dependents!

Those Americans who still have jobs could change their withholding status to at least "10" dependents in order to stop supplying the government with any further tax funds. Think of the ramifications if enough Americans participated!

Re: Change Withholding Status to "10+" Dependents!

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Those Americans who still have jobs could change their withholding status to at least "10" dependents in order to stop supplying the government with any further tax funds. Think of the ramifications if enough Americans participated!
    Yea, we would all be breaking the law and acting like a bunch of illegal aliens in the process.

Please do not advocate criminal acts here at ALIPAC and please do not let the behavior of illegal aliens tempt you or anyone else to imitate them.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Change withholding

I don't like supporting a government that does not represent Amercan Taxpaying Citizens either.
    The IRS will however put a lien on your home and put you in jail if you do not feed the beast.

Last year we changed our W4 to claim all legal exemptions. We are no longer OVERPAYING, just to get a refund at the end of the year. I fear that all the refund money will be given to unqualified homebuyers to "stimulate" the housing, construction market, and nothing will be available for tax refunds.

Exactly.....I doubt very seriously the IRS will consider it a bleep and no big deal and won't hesitate to toss you to the curb if you owe anything. I have been told to wisely check your deductions so the money is in your hands and you're not left waiting for a refund if one is due. Some prefere to do it that way and others like to have the government take the excess so they don't spend it and look forward to their refund.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sen. Charles Grassley of Iowa has been doing some, albeit limited, investigation and whistleblowing on America's HUGE tax evasion problem. Why don't you send a letter of support to him. Every year there is $400 billion of uncollected revenue. This would solve the US deficit problems.

I am appalled when I see all of the firms offering tax settlement advice in their TV commercials. Do ordinary working Americans just stand by and let the high rollers and deadbeats get away with it?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Re: Change Withholding Status to "10+" Dependents!

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    I think you mean exemptions? Right?

To claim dependents you don't have must be against the law?

I'm single and claim 4 exemptions, each one equals about $2000 in deductions you will have. I pay ZERO to the government. I sent a check for $3.00 last year and 6-months later they sent it back!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Change withholding

I am not an expert, but I do not believe it is a crime to claim more exemptions than you really have on a W4 form to your employer. The IRS has rules about how much you should pay per quarter, if it will exceed a certain amount. ( Is it 2,500??per year)
    Anyone who considers this should do a little research to make sure you are not hit with a large tax due at the end of the year. If you can not pay then penalties and interest are added.
    Only politicians and illegals get away with underpaying taxes......

Re: Change withholding

Quote Originally Posted by Texan123
    I am not an expert, but I do not believe it is a crime to claim more exemptions than you really have on a W4 form to your employer. The IRS has rules about how much you should pay per quarter, if it will exceed a certain amount. ( Is it 2,500??per year)
    Anyone who considers this should do a little research to make sure you are not hit with a large tax due at the end of the year. If you can not pay then penalties and interest are added.
    Only politicians and illegals get away with underpaying taxes......
    I do have 8 thousand in deductions AND my W-4 also says it.

Some of us have no reason to do any quarterly payments.

The government for YEARS has told us to ZERO out our taxes. They hate to send us back money. LOL
    Dick Morris

Sure, why not claim 10 dependents. If we get caught we can always follow the example of our new treasury secretary Tim Geitner and say "IT WAS JUST AN HONEST MISTAKE".
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Sure, why not claim 10 dependents. If we get caught we can always follow the example of our new treasury secretary Tim Geitner and say "IT WAS JUST AN HONEST MISTAKE".
    Oh, I'm remembering that one and I'm NOT paying my taxes on time, ON PURPOSE! Why bother, I figure I'll do all 4 years of them together and not pay penalties either!

"It was a bonehead thing to do." He said that when he did the land scheme with the corrupt neighbor.

When I get pulled over for anything I'm saying I'm an illegal immigrant!
    Poof, NOTHING happens to me, right?

When I need to show my birth certificate for anything, I'm saying "Why, The president doesn't have too?"

When I need to lie about something, I will say, "I made an exception, see thewritten exception."

I must say he has done a couple things I like, like reaming Wall Street out today and he said he's going after them.
    Dick Morris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast