Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CHARLEYWORLD: Need a job? We’re Hiring Now! Seriously!

CHARLEYWORLD: Need a job? We’re Hiring Now! Seriously!

03-03-2011 • www.hawaiireporter.com
    Why does everyone whine about an unemployment rate just over 9 percent? Doesn’t that mean that the employment rate is at 91 percent? That’s pretty high in my book. Out of some 300 million people in the country, that’s, like, nearly 290 million people working. I’m surprised anyone can get any sleep with the racket being made by all those working people.

Of the ten million people not working, you gotta figure that at least three million of them are just lazy, two million of them are just too dumb to get a job, four million of them are drug dealers, one million are retired, a half million are drunk and – what’s that add up to so far? The point is that the unemployment situation isn’t as bad as some people claim.

Read Full Story
    Reported by Sierra Hancock

http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/News/084 ... ?From=News

Kathyet

Re: CHARLEYWORLD: Need a job? We’re Hiring Now! Seriously!

CHARLEYWORLD!

Out of some 300 million people in the country, that’s, like, nearly 290 million people working.
    "Sorry! Charley!" 190 million of those 290 million America's are your kids and Grand Kids!

"Use a calculator!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: CHARLEYWORLD: Need a job? We’re Hiring Now! Seriously!

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    CHARLEYWORLD!

Out of some 300 million people in the country, that’s, like, nearly 290 million people working.
    "Sorry! Charley!" 190 million of those 290 million America's are your kids and Grand Kids!

"Use a calculator!"

ooopps I didn't catch that....your right on, Steve the Roofer, they forgot the children...seems to happen a lot lately..

Kathyet