Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Check the Meat in your Mexican Tamales

DJ
    Check the Meat in your Mexican Tamales

Be careful about the meat you eat in Mexico, it may be human. A chef in Mexico killed his drinking buddy and used the corpse to make tamales. The chef cut up the body and seasoned it with herbs before frying the body to make tamales.

Carlos Machuca, a 56-year-old tamale chef, was arrested in his home after police received an anonymous tip. The police entered his home to find a dead body which had been mutilated on his floor. The police found body parts cooking on the stove. Tamales is a mexican dish made of chopped meat, herbs and peppers all wrapped in cornhusks and fried. Carlos Machuca used his friend's body parts for the meat.

The police believe that Carlos stabbed his friend through the heart during a fight then tried to dispose of the body by using it as an ingredient in cooking tamales. The chef may have sold some of these tamales to customers. This would have been an ingenous way to dispose of the body as the evidence of the crime would have been consumed by the chef's patrons. Had it not been for an anonymous tip this creative chef may have gotten away with murder.

It is not known what the chef and his friend argued about that lead to the murder. Police have the suspect in custody and will interrogate him to learn the motive for the crime.
    http://www.articlesbase.com/news-and-so ... 44865.html

Oh God please. I quit eating Chinese when I read articles and saw pics of cats being used......I don't do Mexican coz I can't handle the spices......but yuck!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

that is just disgusting

Attend the tale of Sweeney Todd....
    His skin was pale and his eye was "odd"...