CHEMIST SHOWS HOW YOUR HEALTH IS BEING SABOTAGED

By Shane Ellison M. Sc.
The People's Chemist
March 5, 2011
NewsWithViews.com

One Nation Under Drugs

As a medicinal chemist, I ignored my suspicion that an insidious and deliberate effort to get each and every American hooked on drugs, while at the same time bankrupting them, existed between Big Pharma and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). I enjoyed my work. Drug design paid well and kept me comfortably isolated in a high-tech lab, fully equipped to help me bend and twist matter at will. The last thing I wanted to think of was a plot designed to sabotage health and wealth using my chemistry skills. But over time, experience confirmed my suspicion as fact and revealed something even scarier.

My passion for drug design arose from the miracle of emergency medicine, one of man’s greatest scientific achievements. Sadly though, medicine is no longer exclusive to emergency use. Today it’s being used in a deadly game of profiteering. Herein lies a story of deceit and a chemist’s abandonment of modern medicine.

My suspicion of modern medicine began while I was employed by Eli Lilly to design a new generation of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) drugs, a class which includes tamoxifen and raloxifene. Initially, they were thought to block estrogen receptors and thereby halt breast cancer. As time progressed, it was learned that they were also capable of activating estrogen receptors and boosting cancer growth. The Journal of the American Medical Association recognized this trend and published, “Our data add to the growing body of evidence that recent long-term use of HRT is associated with an increased risk of breast cancer and that such use may be related particularly to lobular tumors.â€