Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chicago Lawyer Seeks Prostitute Secretary

Chicago Lawyer Seeks Prostitute Secretary
    By Andrew Greiner
    NBCChicago.com
    updated 9:04 p.m. CT, Sat., Oct . 24, 2009
    Keep in mind: these guys went to law school.

A pair of Chicago immigration lawyers -- who apparently never cracked an employment law textbook -- is in hot water over an obnoxious craigslist employment ad, according to the Chicago Tribune.

In May, Samir Chowhan placed an ad on the classified listing site looking for a secretary.

The ad asked for an "energetic woman" for "general secretarial work, some paralegal work and additional duties for two lawyers."

Chowan requested a resume, photographs and "a description of your physical features, including measurements."

One woman responded to the ad, trepedatiously. Chowan emailed back with a rather lewd interview request.

"In addition to the legal work, you would be required to have sexual interaction with me and my partner, sometimes together sometimes separate," e-mail as said. "This part of the job would require sexy dressing and flirtatious interaction with me and my partner, as well as sexual interaction."

"When are you available to interview?" the e-mail allegedly read. "I am free to interview today."

The woman didn’t follow up. Instead she filed a complaint with the Illinois Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission. The agency is investigating the incident. He could be disbarred.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33448819
    I would never be so arrogant as to move to another country and expect them to change for me.

ELE

He gives lawyers a bad name.

He could be disbarred.

What? He could be disbarred. Even though his actions were less criminal than we see with obama and in Washington, this lawyer must not be aloud to practice.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Craig's List? What a couple of stupid attorneys. They had any sense whatsoever, they would have enlisted the help of ACORN for their employment needs. From what I hear ACORN really knows how too get things done!