Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

China Needs U.S. Guarantees For Treasuries

China Needs U.S. Guarantees for Treasuries, Yu Says (Update2)

By Belinda Cao and Judy Chen

Feb. 11 (Bloomberg) -- China should seek guarantees that its $682 billion holdings of U.S. government debt won’t be eroded by “reckless policies,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tell China they need to stop investing so much in the United States and start supplying products and services to their people who need them.

Tell China they need to stop buying US securities and use their money to build an economy that is supported by their people.

Tell China, we love you, but you have your country and we have ours. You have your economy and we have ours. You have your businesses and we have ours. You have your people to look after and we have ours.

Tell these stupid asinine Congress Critters and US Politicians they work for US, not China.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Let's see China......"read my lips, no new taxes"......"I did not have sex with that woman"....."the economy is doing great!"......"Globalization" is GOOD for US"......."we NEED all the illegals to come here because Americans are too lazy to do the job"......"it's a fair and honest election"......."I will run a transparent government"......I could go on......put it this way, I wouldn't hold my breath. Anymore than I trust your products are safe or not tainted. I don't.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good one, crazybird. And you're so right, we can't trust any of them, no matter what color robe they wear. As soon as we let up the pressure, they'll be right back to their globalist ways selling us out faster than we can count the ways.

What a shame. What a heartbreak. To see our poor country under seige by traitors we thought we liked, whom we thought we could depend on, whom we paid and supported and contributed to their elections and their lifestyles while in office and long after.

There is no greater example of betrayal anywhere in the history of the world than what the US government has done to our country and our people.

Kick these traitors to the curb so we can get some common sense patriots in the Congress and the White House as soon as we can before it's too late and we're too broke to put anyone anywhere which frankly my dears is exactly what they're betting on.

It's way past time for the FairTax.

www.fairtax.org

Take it back, America, from top to bottom.

Lets Go!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    There it is and right on schedule as engineered by the world bank. Phase 2 of our economy's destruction as Hu Jin Tao faced with an imploding Chinese economy (Fukuda of Japan is next) is tired of financing our huge debt (at 14 percent interest) and all the toxic assets from the millions of soured mortgages to illegal aliens. All bets are off if they stop buying our nearly worthless treasury securities and dump what they have on an already saturated world market created by other nations dumping their worthless US securities too. The spongeheads in Congress are completely oblivious to this and pile on more debt as they march to the tune of their big labor, union, corporate, Chamber of Commerce, financial and UN masters while the American people pay the piper for this deadly tune.......
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

The question is :Are the Chinese as gullabe as the majority of the American people are.Of course buying huge amounts of our debt is safe of course our politicians wouldn't lie about it.

Perhaps if the Chinese loose thier investments they will hold some of these scoundrels responsible and deal with them in accordance with Chinese law.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

There it is and right on schedule as engineered by the world bank
    And we were the psycho nut jobs with the tin hats.