China sends warning message to Joe Biden by releasing Hunter Biden’s bank records to Republicans

Friday, April 14, 2023 by: JD Heyes
Tags: Beijing, Biden corruption, Biden crime family, big government, Cathay Bank, China, compromised, conspiracy, deception, FBI collusion, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, power play, real investigations, Taiwan, traitors, treason, trump card, Whistleblower

4,130VIEWS

(Natural News) In an effort to reign in a very compromised Joe Biden and prevent him from taking any action to protect U.S. interests in Asia, China just played a trump card — and no, not a ‘Donald Trump’ card.
Ron Johnson, a Republican senator from Wisconsin, suggested that President Joe Biden should take notice of the Chinese-American bank that reportedly handed over records showing millions of dollars transferred from Chinese companies to Biden’s family.
“In my mind, it’s the Chinese government telling Joe Biden, ‘We got the goods on you, buddy, and we’re willing to dish it up,’” Johnson said to the Washington Times.
Johnson and Iowa Republican Sen. Charles Grassley requested records from Los Angeles-based Cathay Bank, which reportedly show large payments from a Chinese state-owned company flowing through Biden family accounts while Biden was running for his current presidency.
Grassley and Johnson have previously disclosed some of the findings from the records discovered in their joint investigation. Biden has denied any involvement and dismissed the story as “not true,” according to Fox News.
Ian Campbell, a spokesman for Cathay Bank, the oldest Chinese-American bank in southern California, has denied any links to the Chinese government. In a statement, Campbell said that the bank is cooperating with the ongoing investigation into the Biden family by the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability.
“Cathay Bank, a NASDAQ-listed, U.S. financial institution for over 60 years, has cooperated with the [committee’s] request for information. The bank intends to continue to cooperate with the committee,” Campbell said. “Cathay Bank was founded more than sixty years ago by a United States citizen, and serves American communities as a bank with over $20 billion in assets and more than 60 branches in 9 states. Cathay Bank is neither owned by nor affiliated with the Chinese government in any way.”
But no one with even a modicum of common sense believes that. We know this is China’s power play against Biden — either back off Taiwan or else Beijing will expose the current president and his dirty family.
According to the Washington Times, no other banks in the U.S. have responded to Grassley and Johnson’s records requests. However, Bank of America has complied with other requests related to Biden. Johnson said he views Cathay Bank’s decision to release the records as raising questions about Biden’s involvement in business deals.
“We just requested the records, and no questions asked; they just turned them over to us,” Johnson said. “That’s not by accident.”
More evidence that this could be a power play to get Biden out of office so Democrats can run someone else they can control but who has a winning chance comes from a former Obama administration official.
The former “staffer is blowing the whistle on the Biden family’s business dealings, accusing President Biden of being involved in a ‘kickback scheme’ in connection with his son Hunter’s overseas business dealings while he was vice president,” reported Fox News on Thursday.
Mike McCormick, who worked as a White House stenographer for 15 years, claimed in an interview with “Fox & Friends First” that the FBI has been disregarding his alerts on the matter of Hunter Biden’s activities, even though he is ready to testify under oath before the federal grand jury investigating the issue.
“In February, I went to the FBI and filed one of their tips on their website. If you do that, and you’re lying to them, you go to jail. I’m not lying. I’m telling the truth, and I’m not going to jail,” McCormick said Thursday. “Joe Biden is a criminal. He was conducting malfeasance in office to enrich his family. Jake Sullivan is a conspirator in that, and there’s more… Obama officials involved in it, I believe.”
Joe Biden’s usefulness to the deep state has come to an end, obviously.
Sources include:
FoxNews.com
AmericanMilitaryNews.com

China sends warning message to Joe Biden by releasing Hunter Biden’s bank records to Republicans – NaturalNews.com