Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote="Judy"]

Hey, I love your tag line! Good One![/
    quote]

Thanks!! A friend of my daughter's sent it in a text and it was just too good to pass up
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tagline is definitely too good to pass up! But I'm passing on "ghost bride" though. My motto: "what's buried stays buried" ... unless they need an autopsy to catch a killer.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Tagline is definitely too good to pass up! But I'm passing on "ghost bride" though. My motto: "what's buried stays buried" ... unless they need an autopsy to catch a killer.

Yep.....I definitely agree that showing up at a wedding with a shovel is in very poor taste.......well, unless one is trying to send a message to an annoying, interfering in-law. Maybe Hmmmm.......

I'm just curious as to why the sudden re-emergence of going back to the very ancient practice of using actual corpses.

The only thing I can think of is that people may be turning back to their more stricter practices in response to the problems being experienced everywhere in the world.

Seriously.......one of the first things which happens in times of extreme crisis is that people always turn toward, or back to, their faith, spiritual beliefs, try to get themselves back on the right path, or whatever. And that's true of all cultures and religions.

Who's to say that's not what's going on with this? I guess I'll have to revisit the subject and see what's new.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's so true about looking back for strength when for the fog you can't see the future ahead.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    azwreath wrote:

You can say that again!!!
    Can I say it too?

Oh my.....

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    azwreath wrote:

You can say that again!!!
    Can I say it too?

Oh my.....

LOL.......

Do you think this might put a crimp in the Chinese mail-order bride business?

All I could imagine was Forrest Gump......"Brides are like a box of chocolates......"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12